Do you think Nix would like to beat the Redskins?

I know it's only pre-season, but I gotta believe that Buddy Nix would NOT be upset if we outplayed the Redskins. Just to let Mike Shanahan know that we'll be fine without his him. Just thinking...

PTR

No, I think it is his biggest desire to get the crap pounded out of the team he just took over. This is a dumb question

I know it's only pre-season, but I gotta believe that Buddy Nix would NOT be upset if we outplayed the Redskins. Just to let Mike Shanahan know that we'll be fine without his him. Just thinking...

PTR

There will be no finger but I think he would like to show Shanny we have more talent here than mant people think.

Both teams are rebuilding. Shanny took the glamour job and the big bucks. Can you blame him?

There will be no finger but I think he would like to show Shanny we have more talent here than mant people think.

Both teams are rebuilding. Shanny took the glamour job and the big bucks. Can you blame him?

Yes I can. Especially because I think the money was the same, if not better in Buffalo. I think WNY wasn't good enough for him.

PTR