Our D might be nasty?

eball

Pessimism for pessimism's sake is worthless. If more fans studied the league and how it works, they'd understand that there is no such thing as a perfect method. Every team does it different but none have a sure fire way of doing things.

True, but I believe most football experts would concur that QB and OL are vital components to winning. The fact is the Bills haven't addressed these two needs. As a result, I think questioning the Front Office decisions are legitimate. Time will tell if their unconventional rebuilding is correct and profitable.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not lose sight of the fact that we lost four SuperBowls playing the 3-4.

I'm just sayin'.

a 3-4 with a small undersized and overwhelmed NT

and that was with 2 superb pass rushers on the outside

this defense has no pass rushers

Depends how you see things. Firstly, reports out of camp have to be taken with a grain of salt. Everything is watered down and our defense is lining up against one of the worst offenses in the league. Secondly, when I look at our roster I am not impressed. I see a lot of what ifs and potential. I don't see many solid proven players. As a result, I don't thing his statement is that far off. Depends how you see things, but to say he loses credibility IMHO is not correct.

A point I made in the original post. Again, it was an optimistic suggestion, and you continue to show yourself as nothing more than a troll.