Trent on the Radio

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787
The veterans they released a week before the seaon might have helped.

yes they would have helped, but it brings us to where we are now with Chan Gailey as the Bills new HC.

So As rough as last season was, maybe it was all worth it in the long run,

time will tell...

Guest dog14787
Did Trent mention whether or not he's a fan of this team? Any shout outs to Dakota Fanning?

Dogonit, Don't get the Senator all stirred up with Miss Fanning again :lol:

and yes TE's still a fan of the team :D:worthy:

Captain Checkdown's still checking down :worthy: :worthy: :beer:

Glove wearing Mary is growing her hair out, (angel hair) :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

yes they would have helped, but it brings us to where we are now with Chan Gailey as the Bills new HC.

So As rough as last season was, maybe it was all worth it in the long run,

time will tell...

I hope so. I guess, for me, Trent is just going to have to prove that he can be an adequate QB in this league. I keep waiting to see this good QB that so many people here talk about, but save a play or two each season, I just haven't seen anything to make me think he can lead a team. I hope he can because it would appear we're stuck with him.

Dogonit, Don't get the Senator all stirred up with Miss Fanning again :lol:

and yes TE's still a fan of the team :D:worthy:

Captain Checkdown's still checking down :worthy::worthy::beer:

Glove wearing Mary is growing her hair out, (angel hair) :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Well at least he didn't quote a dude that quoted Yoda.

Did you ever hear Kelly talking about trying to develop chemistry. No. He demanded it. The linemen and WR's did their job or he ripped teir heads off. That's when they developed a noce chemistry and all go along. He demanded it, he didn't' develop it.

Brees is the unquestioned leader of that team. He doesn't talk about working on his relationship. He gets in the huddle, yells everyone into a frenzy, and then goes out and leads them to championships. I've never heard him talk about trying to develop some relationships.

So, yes, they do it. But, they don't sit around and talk about it. They go out and do it. So, my stance is... Trent just friggin go out and lead the team and demand that they all get on the same page. Don't sit and talk about how you need to get better at it.

This is off base. With respect to Kelly, he went out of his way to establish himself as the leader of the team. He hosted the entire team at his house after every home game. He spent time with the lineman, backs, and receivers. He led by example. This is how leadership works - you develop the position of respect and some loyalty so that when it is time, you can demand performance. Leadership has been lacking from Trent's game no doubt. I am glad he realizes that and is trying to develop the necessary relationships to establish it. Time will tell if his play can put him in a position to command respect along with this.