Anyone listen to Stern This morning?

stevestojan

I don't really want to get into a whose better debate, but I really miss Opie and Anthony. I haven't made the investment into satellite radio and I'm torn up which way to go as I like both shows. There is a new O and A bit on the net that was "legally" released by xm, it has Ant doing an impression of Tony Danza that had me ROFLMAO in my cube. If anyone is interested you can find it on www.oavirus.com. I loved the days here in NYC where I drove to work listening to Howard and Opie and Anthony on the drive home.

I don't really want to get into a whose better debate, but I really miss Opie and Anthony.  I haven't made the investment into satellite radio and I'm torn up which way to go as I like both shows.  There is a new O and A bit on the net that was "legally" released by xm, it has Ant doing an impression of Tony Danza that had me ROFLMAO in my cube.  If anyone is interested you can find it on www.oavirus.com.  I loved the days here in NYC where  I drove to work listening to Howard and Opie and Anthony on the drive home.

144875[/snapback]

my fave was when they(O&A) did the impression of the QVC or home shopping sports card guy, selling Britney Spears virginity....F Sammy Sosa, F Mark McGwire, we are selling Britney Spears virginity....

perhaps you've grown up too.

I think it was Bill O'Reilly that gave a profile of 90% of Stern's audience... not a flattering description.

144837[/snapback]

If growing up means not being able to laugh at the things on Howard Stern, I don't EVER want to grow up.

At what point are you "grown up" to be acceptable to you DeeRay? Is it an age? A level of education?

If I was listening to this morning's show with someone, and they didn't laugh, there is NO WAY i would EVER hang out with that person, because they are obviously a dud who is just too uptight to laugh at themselves, and enjoy life!.

my fave was when they(O&A) did the impression of the QVC or home shopping sports card guy, selling Britney Spears virginity....F Sammy Sosa, F Mark McGwire, we are selling Britney Spears virginity....

144881[/snapback]

Holy crap was that funny....

BUTT PLUG

144881[/snapback]

Once they did an entire show with the voice of Tom Brokaw. OMFG. It nearly caused me to wreck my car, it was so funny.

I liked O&A, especially when they had Jim Breuer on.

Once they did an entire show with the voice of Tom Brokaw. OMFG. It nearly caused me to wreck my car, it was so funny.

I liked O&A, especially when they had Jim Breuer on.

144904[/snapback]

To this day I can not watch Tom Broken Jaw without laughing. I also miss the spaz week in review. Giant Mosquitos

Stern lost me about a year ago when he started on the Anti-Bush, Anti-FCC, Anti-Radio rants every few minutes...

I am sad to say I don't listen anymore after 5+ years of dedication...

144431[/snapback]

Agreed.

also I just listened to them talking about the HBO special..Middle school confessions...Norton talking about his childhood...I lived close to the school..I would go home...grab a hustler...Scrap, then come back to tschool...I laughed for about 10 minutes when I heard him say scrap

Stern lost me about a year ago when he started on the Anti-Bush, Anti-FCC, Anti-Radio rants every few minutes...

I am sad to say I don't listen anymore after 5+ years of dedication...

144431[/snapback]

Although Stern never really lost me I was constantly annoyed with him and his political ramblings. Like you Talonz I tuned out sometimes, but came back. Enough funny content to still make it light years ahead of the other local clones on the radion in this market. You should reconsider because since the election has passed, he has become much more enjoyable. He still does rant against the FCC but hell who doesnt like to hear some bloated, overbearing, government outfit get ranted on? Todays show was fantastic btw. That sex phone call for 30$ with Nicole Bass was too much.