Wow

BillsNYC

Wouldn't you want your DC to stick around for a while if he is successful.

I heard Lebeau has a team "rascal" that he scoots around with on the sidelines.  :w00t:

144376[/snapback]

Of course you want to retain successful coaches. That goes without saying. However, Jerry Gray will likely get interviews for HC vacancies long before Dick LeBeau does.

My post was more a dig because probably the best coach in BILLS history was that codger Marv Levy.

I'd rather have LeBeau. It seems to me that Jerry Gray has never held his own in the chess match with Charlie Weis. I'm tired of watching the Bills get undressed by the Patriots.

145509[/snapback]

If our offense did anything against the Pats, maybe they could play with less pressure, even though Brady does eat them up.

I'd rather have Dick Lebeau. Like Someone stated Gray is younger and will be receiving head coaching opportunities within the coming years. Also like Kurt said. Gray seems to get undressed by charlie weis. In fact thats the only offense our defense has had trouble with this season. Not once but twice. I'm sure a lot of that was due to offensive ineptitude, but the defense had their fair share of follies in both the games against the pats this season. Lebeau is a defensive mastermind. His schemes are genius and I think we'd be in a lot better shape playoff picture wise if he was our d coordinator. Not a knock against gray cause he has done more than well, and has for the most part been phenononial at making halftime adjustments. I'd just prefer Lebeau, but Gray is not a bad consolation prize.