When will Spiller sign?

I think he's going to be close, now. #8 and #11 have signed, so there's a clear ceiling ($8M/per) and a floor (~$5.5M/per). He'll likely get a contract somewhere around 5 years, $33M, about half in guarantees. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen over the weekend.

I think he's going to be close, now. #8 and #11 have signed, so there's a clear ceiling ($8M/per) and a floor (~$5.5M/per). He'll likely get a contract somewhere around 5 years, $33M, about half in guarantees. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen over the weekend.

The sooner the better, for the Bills and for him. However he was the number one RB and may figure that he should not be in the bracket between 8 and 10, so I wouldn't be surprised at a longer holdout. An interesting negotiation.

The sooner the better, for the Bills and for him. However he was the number one RB and may figure that he should not be in the bracket between 8 and 10, so I wouldn't be surprised at a longer holdout. An interesting negotiation.

True enough. Although the one advantage of taking a luxury pick like Spiller is that we have much less pressure to get him under contract than if we had drafted a guy we expected to be a bookend left tackle.

Alot of 1st rounders are starting to sign. Will Spiller follow or will it be another Maybin...

Friday Night for a saturday camp or he will be pissing me off. Not really interested in He needs to get paid crap so save it . Just once I'd like to see the difference between the first offer and the final offer for these guys in ACTUAL dollars to see if th eholdout actually brings significant $$$. :censored: