Chan's Press Conference

Win or Lose, he's seems to be instilling an attitude in this team. I don't kow if he's the coach to win us a Superbowl, but he may he certainly seems to be teh coach to get us back to being a tough, respectable football team.

Win or Lose, he's seems to be instilling an attitude in this team. I don't kow if he's the coach to win us a Superbowl, but he may he certainly seems to be teh coach to get us back to being a tough, respectable football team.

That's where you and I differ. For me it's all about winning. I could care less if we play tough football and lose. You get respect by winning.

Can't they somehow get a mic or something going on these so we can hear the questioins?

One thing I heard troubled me. He said he picked TE because he made the most plays. That's fine. But he also said he didn't take into consideration the past stuff that happened here. He just took into consideration what happened at OTAs. There's 32 games of film of Trent playing. Surely he watched some of that and saw WRs and Trent either not seeing them or just plain not throwing to them for whatever reason. If he's only going on OTAs, sure, Trent probably did look good. He's a good practice player but not a gamer. Hopefully Trent has a bad preseason game, he'll get the hint and pull the plug on Trent.

Can't they somehow get a mic or something going on these so we can hear the questioins?

One thing I heard troubled me. He said he picked TE because he made the most plays. That's fine. But he also said he didn't take into consideration the past stuff that happened here. He just took into consideration what happened at OTAs. There's 32 games of film of Trent playing. Surely he watched some of that and saw WRs and Trent either not seeing them or just plain not throwing to them for whatever reason. If he's only going on OTAs, sure, Trent probably did look good. He's a good practice player but not a gamer. Hopefully Trent has a bad preseason game, he'll get the hint and pull the plug on Trent.

So you are hoping a Bills QB fails? So they can put in your guy? LAME!

So you are hoping a Bills QB fails? So they can put in your guy? LAME!

Better TE has a bad preseason game than 4 or 5 bad regular season games like last year. Let's nip this in the bud and get TE out of the starting lineup and get someone who can win (Fitz) in. Let's stop repeating the same mistakes for the 4th straight year.,