Lack of OT's May Kill BILLS Again!

Your changing the facts again.

Doc, "man up" and say hey Thurm I was wrong. Your credibility will go a lot further then skirting around the issues and continuing to change the premises of your argument.

Not that you're a judge of credibility, but what facts am I changing again?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that you're a judge of credibility, but what facts am I changing again?

I don't always agree with your viewpoints but I respect them. I think you are a knowledgeable Bills fan.

Doc, I am going to stay out of you and Thurm's business. I shouldn't have butted in. I apologize.

Good little jab on the judge of credibility statement...I'll leave it alone.

Good teams do not reach for a player to fill a need (Bulaga). They take the best player on the board, because you never know when position of depth will turn into a position of need. There were no OTs worth the #9 spot. So they took the BPA.

You miss the point imo by overlooking the possibility of a tradedown. Hey, forget about what I think....why do you think they were tripping over themselves to pick Spiller?

It's the same thing year after year, no? They just HAD to take Whitner at #8, remember? Do you recall how "ecstatic" Jauron was when McKelvin was there at #11? These were similar moves, no? You of all people should see this. After all, don't you think that dumb moves such as the 06 draft buried any chance that Losman ever had at being good?

Btw, other than the Spiller pick, I liked this draft. I have a hunch that Batten will be a good player and was a steal. And I have no complaints at all about the 2nd and 3rd round picks. Maybe Spiller will produce and not get maimed behind our OTs. I really hope it works but history tells us that wasting prime picks on skill players has been a failure due to a weak foundation. Time will tell.