Chan Gailey Mic'd up.

MClem06

They did sound less than enthused at the end when that guy went " BILLS ON THREE!!"....."billssss"

Then again...maybe they were just exhausted.

Amazingly that was the part of the entire video that stayed with me. I wouldn't even put that on the clip. Brandon is asleep in the wheelhouse and old Ralphy-boy is having the shrimp bisque served to him below in the Captains quarters.

Amazingly that was the part of the entire video that stayed with me. I wouldn't even put that on the clip. Brandon is asleep in the wheelhouse and old Ralphy-boy is having the shrimp bisque served to him below in the Captains quarters.

It's a practice. Can we make more mountains out of molehills? Have you ever played a sport at any level? You do that at the end of every practice..it's a routine.

I enjoyed that video. The more I hear Gailey speak, the more I like him. The more I see him "coach" the more I like him!

And yes, he did mention "That Eric Wood is an athlete, he makes us a lot better by being in there"

The fact that Gailey has a high amount of respect for Wood is a very good sign. If this team had 53 Eric Wood mentalities they might go undefeated. If they didn't the opposing team would know who they played the next morning.

:blush:

I agree with all of those who have said that the more they see him the more they like him. I loved how he was able to praise, teach and point out mistakes. I especially liked how he told Roscoe that he had run a good route and that if he had called a different play Roscoe would have had it. He's willing to admit his mistakes and not blame the players for them. I see real leadership.

It's a practice. Can we make more mountains out of molehills? Have you ever played a sport at any level? You do that at the end of every practice..it's a routine.

No my mom was scared I would get hurt so I was in the AV club. you should have seen our post meeting come togethers!

"GO AUDIO VISUAL TEAM ON THREE!!!"