You guys are just ridiculous - Pitt is not that go

daquixers

Not if, when.  :w00t:

I will agree with daquixers, though, about the Steelers.

In the end, Cowher's team will fold yet again.

143345[/snapback]

Yes, it's hard not to have that feeling about the Steelers. Still, their ol is solid (although Ben R has seen a lot of turf the past 2 games) and defense mostly so (losing their NT didn't help). Randel-El spices thing up.

Don't we all know it takes a little something extra to get to the SB??? Do we all need to go back to the Homerun throwback or the game between the Pats and Raiders?

Once your in the playoffs anything can happen....Let's just root for the Steelers to get homefield b/c it's going to be difficult enough for them to beat the Pats at home.

You're crazy. The Eagles aren't that good? 4 losses in the AFC?? Give me a break. The Patriots are not that good?? 10-1...spank everyone except PITT!!

Who the hell IS good then? And I mean besides your hard-on for Peyton and the Colts. Are they the only really good team in the NFL??

If the Steelers, Eagles and Pats aren't that good (3 best records in the league) then the rest of the teams in the NFL blow a huge dick.

143493[/snapback]

I'll agree with the Eagles assessment. If we had played their schedule rather than oure, even we would be no worse than 9-2 right now.

However, the Steelers and Pats are good teams.

It's possible to put together a good record without being a good team. A few years back, Chicago went 13-3 or something with a lot of close wins, but they were exposed for what they really were in the playoffs. Pittsburgh is better than that, though they are not necessarily as good as some other 10-1 teams. Pittsburgh may lose in the playoffs to a team like NE, San Diego, or Indianapolis, but they won't get exposed.