Lee Evans

jscap

I was having this conversation in a bar and most people didn't seem to hate the idea ........would you trade Lee Evans for at least a second round pick ( Preferably a 1st ) , re-sign T.O. and let the young guys battle for the second spot? I like Stevie Johnson and I think Easley can be a good reciever. Hardy...the jury is still out. I know it will never happen but it wouldn't be a bad move imo. Que haters in 5-4-3-2-1

You just don't keep developing players and let them go or trade them....You have to build your team with a set of core players...Lee Evans is one..

I was having this conversation in a bar and most people didn't seem to hate the idea ........would you trade Lee Evans for at least a second round pick ( Preferably a 1st ) , re-sign T.O. and let the young guys battle for the second spot? I like Stevie Johnson and I think Easley can be a good reciever. Hardy...the jury is still out. I know it will never happen but it wouldn't be a bad move imo. Que haters in 5-4-3-2-1

Why in the world would you want to trade the only threat we have as a wideout? On a decent team with real coaches and and a real QB Evans would be a star.

there is a post titled "what a idiot thinks" right now on the board. I think this should be titled "what a idiot thinks 2.0" and so on for all posts regarding trading lee evans.

When I read posts like this I think of a 4 year old playing with a lego set constantly moving the pieces around to make a new shape. Just so you know you dont get better trading away good young players, We almost drafted hardy first, what good is a pick if it busts? Lee evans is a # 1 and has shown this many times. How some people want to get rid of evans and keep edwards is unbelievable.

What a great idea! Let's trade away our best player at a thin positions! Brilliant!