Just got to meet Shane Conlan

I happened to be at the mall in Harrisburg, PA today, which is near where we live, because Buzz and Woody from Toy Story were there taking pictures...So, after I got some pictures of my son with them, we were on the way out of the mall, and there is a little memorabilia store there called "Linebacker U", pretty much entirely a Penn State Store...

Well, it just so happened that today Daryll Clark and Shane Conlan were signing autographs! I hopped in, got a signed picture for my Dad, and talked a little Bills and Sabres with him for a few minutes.

Was pretty neat, especially since I didn't know he was going to be there. He seemed like a very nice guy. Here is the link to the picture that I got of my son and I with him.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1366...mp;id=617370163

I happened to be at the mall in Harrisburg, PA today, which is near where we live, because Buzz and Woody from Toy Story were there taking pictures...So, after I got some pictures of my son with them, we were on the way out of the mall, and there is a little memorabilia store there called "Linebacker U", pretty much entirely a Penn State Store...

Well, it just so happened that today Daryll Clark and Shane Conlan were signing autographs! I hopped in, got a signed picture for my Dad, and talked a little Bills and Sabres with him for a few minutes.

Was pretty neat, especially since I didn't know he was going to be there. He seemed like a very nice guy. Here is the link to the picture that I got of my son and I with him.

That's pretty cool, man. He looks like he's in pretty good shape.

I saw London Fletcher down here at Wegmans in Ashburn, VA about a month a go. I'm always a bit tentative about approaching them for things like that. We didn't have our camera with us, but even if we did I'd feel funny. Gotta get over that.

Neat didn't realize that, i am about 11 miles from you bud, did see a bill's bumper sticker on a vehicle in mechanicsburg on the way to the gym about three weeks ago could it be you?

Neat didn't realize that, i am about 11 miles from you bud, did see a bill's bumper sticker on a vehicle in mechanicsburg on the way to the gym about three weeks ago could it be you?

Nah, wasn't me. We live on Simpson St. though, and my wife's car has a Bills License plate frame, so I am sure if you are around enough, you will see it passing through!

That's pretty cool, man. He looks like he's in pretty good shape.

I saw London Fletcher down here at Wegmans in Ashburn, VA about a month a go. I'm always a bit tentative about approaching them for things like that. We didn't have our camera with us, but even if we did I'd feel funny. Gotta get over that.

Shopping at a grocery store != autograph signing

That small tatoo takes up most of your arm. You need to put in more barbell time. LOL :rolleyes:

You sure that isn't Chili Pepper's drummer, Chad Smith? Sort a looks like him in this picture.

Why's that guy playin pocket pool behind you?