Dolemite

Hossage

You no good rat soup eatin' mother !@#$er!

You no-business, born-insecure, jock-jawed mothaf@#er!

Trick, I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should be payin' me, B word!

Ho, sweet ho.

Corbomite > Dolemite

Corbomite, yeah? Interesting. The first expedition to be allowed to enter Lhasa in the modern era claimed to be in possession of the "all-killing box," which they would use if denied entry.

Yeah, I had a geology teacher who had absolutely no fear of germs explain it all to me while wearing a pair of socks she found on her hands and eating a piece of pizza I had already bit off of. How did all that magnesuim get into the limestone?

is my name, and effing up muther!@#$%rs is my

ha yes! i have the Dolemite box set and have to say that while Dolemite is his most famous movie, the best work of Rudy Ray Moore can be found in "Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son-In-Law".

Also, if you like Dolemite, you MUST SEE Black Dynamite. It's a great spoof of the 70s Blacksploitation genre. Lots of Dolemite references.

ha yes! i have the Dolemite box set and have to say that while Dolemite is his most famous movie, the best work of Rudy Ray Moore can be found in "Petey Wheatstraw: The Devil's Son-In-Law".

Also, if you like Dolemite, you MUST SEE Black Dynamite. It's a great spoof of the 70s Blacksploitation genre. Lots of Dolemite references.

Black Dynamite is hilarious.

I used to show my intro to film students The Avenging Disco Godfather. The cool kids would lose their minds during the last 20 minutes.

Black Dynamite is hilarious.

I used to show my intro to film students The Avenging Disco Godfather. The cool kids would lose their minds during the last 20 minutes.

Disco Godfather is in the boxset too, along with The Human Tornado rounding out the pack. Theyre all basically the same movie with different jokes. All stupendous. The opening scene of Petey Wheatstraw is legendary.

The DVDs of RRM's stand up included in the boxset however, are too painful to get through.

If I remember correctly there is a scene in one of them (Disco Godfather?) where Dolemite is making love to a woman so fiercely that the walls and ceiling start to crumble down around them. You might notice there's a cable attached to the ceiling (which you can plainly see) and the ceiling not only drops down, but then lifts back up and falls down again! The laws of gravity just don't apply to Dolemite.

Classic stuff.

If I remember correctly there is a scene in one of them (Disco Godfather?) where Dolemite is making love to a woman so fiercely that the walls and ceiling start to crumble down around them. You might notice there's a cable attached to the ceiling (which you can plainly see) and the ceiling not only drops down, but then lifts back up and falls down again! The laws of gravity just don't apply to Dolemite.

Classic stuff.

i think that's in Petey Wheatstraw. I love how in the first Dolemite film the punches and kicks miss by a minimum of a foot and a half. I saw Dolemite on the big screen once--everything that looks kind of obvious watching at home becomes borderline surreal when 60 ft tall