Obama/Eric Holder let Black Panther off the hook

Between this non-prosecuted Black Panther issue and the challenge to the AZ illegal immigration law coupled with the non-prosecution of Sanctuary Cities, the Obama DOJ is just getting worse.

Probably a good reason why Obama is losing the Independent voters in droves.

Obama is a !@#$ing child. I like the new one...."Isrealies dont like me!!!!!!!...becuase of my name!!!"

You have to admit, it's starting to just get embarrassing. Normally I just peruse and pass on these silly things, but it is starting to create the narrative for a complex mosaic of a man with no spine and no sense of leadership.

You see, Massachusetts elected a Republican to Kennedy's seat because of the same Bush-related anger that got Obama elected.

And it's pretty clear that the reason Israel doesn't like Obama is, cuz', y'know, his middle name is "Hussein," and that probably makes them uncomfortable.

It may be his plan to make us stop being concerned by making us laugh.

You have to admit, it's starting to just get embarrassing. Normally I just peruse and pass on these silly things, but it is starting to create the narrative for a complex mosaic of a man with no spine and no sense of leadership.

You see, Massachusetts elected a Republican to Kennedy's seat because of the same Bush-related anger that got Obama elected.

And it's pretty clear that the reason Israel doesn't like Obama is, cuz', y'know, his middle name is "Hussein," and that probably makes them uncomfortable.

Every policy speech, every time he is interviewed, all the time, the whining about who is "picking on him" doesnt stop.

He is proving himself to be a little man.

Yeah, your objective opinion puts the nail in the casket. You wouldn't be able to pick out a reasonable objection against Obama if it bit you. You are a complete partisan hack, always have been, always will be. Oh and Obama sucks, but you suck worse.

Yeah, your objective opinion puts the nail in the casket. You wouldn't be able to pick out a reasonable objection against Obama if it bit you. You are a complete partisan hack, always have been, always will be. Oh and Obama sucks, but you suck worse.

Sleep does a body good.

Hang on. Let me check. Wait. Wait. Wait.

Yep.

Still not caring what you think about me.

Carry on.

Hang on. Let me check. Wait. Wait. Wait.

Yep.

Still not caring what you think about me.

Carry on.

Don't get me wrong, Obama is a !@#$up. I still think nothing of your opinion as you are a partisan hack. You wouldn't know what to do if he did something right, while plenty of others would at least acknowledge he did so.

Don't get me wrong, Obama is a !@#$up. I still think nothing of your opinion as you are a partisan hack. You wouldn't know what to do if he did something right, while plenty of others would at least acknowledge he did so.

No you are a liberal and he is a conservative. If he was a partisan hack then everything republican would be good which I'm sure he doesn't agree with, as I'm sure you don't always agree with the democrats. Now Daily Kos, MoveOn.org and Huffington Post is what you appear to revere.

Then either read more closely or put me on ignore. I have been critical of the right (especially on McCain during the election) and have also acknowledged the few things Obama did right; including listening to his general in Afghanistan and getting him the 30,000 troops he requested, as well as his earlier efforts of going after businesses that hired illegals (he made his first public push in Seattle, though at the same time in that instance he gave work visas to the illegals that were being hired).

At issue in my previous post that you jumped on was not a matter of something he was doing right or wrong from a policy perspective, but rather from a personal perspective. He's couldn't be more think skinned if he were filo dough.

That being said, how about you throw out just three things YOU believe he has done right, and I will either agree with you or let you substantially know why I don't.

Give it a shot.