When do individual tickets go on sale?

Looking to take a road trip with my son for the game against Jax, and hopefully the Sabres game the night before.

He has spent all of his 14 years 5 miles from Foxboro, but is a die-hard Bills fan, and I would much rather have him see the his first game at the Ralph.

Any information would be appreciated.

I'm surprised they haven't announced a date yet. It will be any day now. You could go to Stub Hub. Right now Bills gamnes are selling for below face value, so even with the fees they charge you should still get a decent seat for the same money as box office.

PTR

I'm surprised they haven't announced a date yet. It will be any day now. You could go to Stub Hub. Right now Bills gamnes are selling for below face value, so even with the fees they charge you should still get a decent seat for the same money as box office.

PTR

Isn't it early to sell discounted tickets? Do these early available tickets orginate from season ticket holders? Just curious?

Isn't it early to sell discounted tickets? Do these early available tickets orginate from season ticket holders? Just curious?

Plenty of season ticket holders sell games they know they aren't making. If someone sells you a ticket on Stub Hub, they are obligated to fulfill the deal or else the credit card they have to enter when they register gets docked. A good disincentive for tomfoolery. They kill you with fees but at least Stub Hub is a site you can rely on.

As for below-face ticket prices, obviously demand for Bills games are pretty low right now. Better to get something rather than nothing. I'm in the same boat since I only get to half of the games. But I'm banking on interest increasing when we get closer to opening day. (Bills fans are nothing if not addicted to their team. Sure, you say you're staying away, but I know you'll be crawling back soon enough, lol!)

If I were you I'd grab some cheap seats now.

PTR