Ian Scott

Amstel

He was their starting NT last year after the starter got hurt. Any chance Buddy tries to sign him perhaps having some connection to him from his SD days? Not sure if he's any good. Just a thought for depth if nothing else....

Sorry if this was already posted

I would take him over Lonnie Harvey for sure. 3-4 experience is what we need. I would'nt be surprised to see him in camp at least. Might be an OK insurance policy. Never seen him play though, sooo...

Ian Scott was with Chicago before SD and played exclusively in a tampa 2, which can be said about a lot of out current roster. I say no thanks, as we have already have enough of these said players. We need more like Dwan Edwards who in my opinion was and is a perfect fit for the Bills.

No. Just because you have heard of him before doesn't mean he should be signed.

To the contrare, Ill bet most people never heard of him on this board, or know nothing about him besides his name. There is a good little bit about him on ESPN insider, where the only team they mention is the Bills as a fit. This article also explains how the SD defense was better when he started. He is a NT and would be a good rotational guy at least. Keep Harvey on the practice squad for another year.