Favorite Ways to Prepare Meat

/dev/null

Just pulled some carne asada off the grill. Beef flank soaked in a citrus marinade and grilled for 5 to 7 minutes on a HOT grill. Served with grilled green onions,grilled corn,black beans and rice. Washing it down with a Tecate. Damn good. :lol:

Next time you get ready to make this give me a call... make sure the beer is ice cold by the time I get there ..... sounds really good :thumbsup:

Quick and dirty dry age method for the house. Yes, you need to know on Tueaday you want steak Saturday night, and no not as good as beef aged 3 weeks etc. However, for home it does work, and it really does enhance the flavor of the steak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBz14EMoVVY...feature=related

Thanks for the idea - I am going to give it a try.

So...I head to my freezer and choose whichever cut i want out of which ever cut is ever imagined. Boy it's nice to keep 200 lbs. of beef in the freezer with 30 tons in my pasture. Grass-fed beef...can't beat it.

My favorite is a rather odd mix I create myself. I like it either just medium rare or a marinade I make.

My marinade is red vinegar, white vinegar, lemon juice, and lime juice. Mix in chopped up garden veggies, garlic, onions, tomatoes, squash and zuccinni, okra, peppers, and sometimes I chop up grapefruit. This mixture is amazing depth of tastes. To me it is like eating my entire garden at once. I'll put it in a bowl or pie pan and grill the meat. Once cooked to desired I will pull it off and brush oil over the outside to sear the outside. Sounds crazy, but I like it that way.

If anyone here wants the best meat available look to your local farmers markets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See my link below or do a google search. When I take my cattle for harvest they dry cure them 2 to 3 weeks before freezer packing them in a vacuum sealed bag.