Favorite and least favorite vegetables

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite: Peppers (almost any kind), asparagus (raw or lightly cooked), carrots (raw or lightly cooked), celery (raw or lightly cooked), potatoes, corn, snow peas (raw or lightly cooked), green beans (raw or lightly cooked).

Least favorite: Sweet potatoes or yams of any kind (they make me puke), cabbage (includes Brussels spouts), ANY pea out of its pod, nearly all "Chinese" vegetables, mushrooms (I really WANT to like them).

Beets suck. I should have mentioned Beets.

I still eat them. They're good with goat cheese. I like their real earthy flavor but they're probably my least favorite. I eat pretty much anything...especially if you can ferment it. So beet wine? :thumbsup:

I still eat them. They're good with goat cheese. I like their real earthy flavor but they're probably my least favorite. I eat pretty much anything...especially if you can ferment it. So beet wine? :thumbsup:

Your poop turns purple if you eat too many, though. B-) I'll like them too...buttered or pickled.

Your poop turns purple if you eat too many, though. B-) I'll like them too...buttered or pickled.

How do you know?

Reminds me of a line on heard a morning DJ say once. How does a blind person know when their butt's clean? :thumbsup:

Sure, I'd try it! :thumbsup:

It's really simple. You cut the eggplant in half, do not peel it, rub it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast it skin side down until it's very soft. Let it cool, scoop out the "meat" and puree it with lots of garlic, olive oil, lemon and fresh basil. Damn, I'm hungry.

It's really simple. You cut the eggplant in half, do not peel it, rub it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast it skin side down until it's very soft. Let it cool, scoop out the "meat" and puree it with lots of garlic, olive oil, lemon and fresh basil. Damn, I'm hungry.

Cool, I'll give that a try some day. Thanks! :thumbsup: