The Pats are done

On the first part, actually, uh, no, didn't Miami win the division two years ago? Expect a similar result this season, except it will be the Jets about 2 games ahead of the Pats*. Can't argue with you too much on the last part.....

Why do people who supposedly are fans of the Bills feel the need to publically prop up and promote that organization*? I find it mind boggling. Think it if you want, but to come out and actively support those scum suckers? I just don't understand...

Must be a need to come back and say "told you so" like many have done in this thread.

That team* does not deserve an ounce of public support from anyone who calls themselves a Bills fan...I just don't get it...support the pats*=supporting tbone :thumbsup: .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the Pats roster the first two times they won the SB. It's chalk full of other teams rejects and just another guys.

Not to belabor the point, but this post stuck out in my head so I looked over the 2002 roster and listed some notable players from that team. Maybe it's not the most dominant lineup in history, but there is a lot of talent there, much of which wasn't recognized at the time. Plus this wasn't really the most dominant SB team the world has seen. (Let's not forget they only made the SB due to a technicality)

Not to take all credit away from BB, just taking some of the shine off the idea that he took a bunch of scrubs to the promise land.

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Kevin Faulk, Antoine Smith (Highly underrated bruising Eddie George type runner who was a perfect complement to the quick speedy Faulk)

WR - Troy Brown, Deion Branch

OL - Matt Light, Damien Woody

DL - Willie McGinest, Richard Seymour

LB - Larry Izzo, Mike Vrabel, Roman Phifer, Teddy Bruschi, Ted Johnson

DB - Ty Law, Lawyer Milloy, Terrell Buckley