Spiller Jersey

Just got mine! In one word, it's "sweeeeeeeeet". I probably own roughly 10 Bills jerseys, and I have to say I love opening up a new jersey when it arrives in the mail. No matter how I feel about a Bills season, getting that jersey in the mail brings on feelings of joy, hope and optimism. Just like tailgating and kick-off at a home opener. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my 21 McGahee jersey switched to say SPILLER the other day. I got it done it an away jersey. It looked good.

I just did the same thing. I had to ship my McGahee jersey, minus name-plate) to Sorrentino's in Tonawanda.

Just got mine! In one word, it's "sweeeeeeeeet". I probably own roughly 10 Bills jerseys, and I have to say I love opening up a new jersey when it arrives in the mail. No matter how I feel about a Bills season, getting that jersey in the mail brings on feelings of joy, hope and optimism. Just like tailgating and kick-off at a home opener. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you get it?

How many of your ten jerseys are for players still with the team?

So if I wanted I could ship them my TO 81 and they could throw an Easley on the back? What was the price for that?

Yeah, they'll do it for $25 plus tax. Do you live in Buffalo? If not, send them an empty box with the postage paid and they will send it right back to you.

Just got bought mine! Be here on Friday!

How many of your ten jerseys are for players still with the team?

Only Evans.

I've been fortunate and haven't had one of those "get a jersey and the guy is a bust of gets cut within a year" situations. They've all lasted a good amount of time. Jerseys have been Thomas, Smith, Reed, Kelly, Moulds, Flutie, Bledsoe, Spikes, Evans and now Spiller. Usually I will avoid getting a jersey of a player who hasn't even played a game for the Bills, but watching this kid play against my Yellow Jackets, I just feel really good about him and his career.

is your spiller jersey a throwback?, i just rec'd a birthday present that i requested, a blue throwback spiller jersey, it is just plain awesome.

It's our blues, not the throwback. Would've been fine with either one though. It's sweet,