Bust of Churchill Returned By King Obama?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should change this section of TBD to JBAO.. Just B word About Obama. Works doesn't it?

Which is why we spent so much time deriding people who think building a church is a bad idea and that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry, right?

You should just stay away because you bring nothing to the table. Nothing.

No entirely, for all of the things I didn't like about the prior administration. I respected him and some of the things he accomplished. The way it is now, no one respects the President and no one can find anything to agree with him on. Just a big B word fest.

Nah, you've got that wrong. How are we supposed to agree with him, when all of his positions are likely to be "walked back" the next day?

Nobody, and especially not elected Democrats, want to publicly agree with him on any specific issue, because they know he has no problem hanging them out dry. If there is an opportunity to come in and "provide guidance to all parties" :D, then you are screwed, because he won't lead, he will wait until a Democrat screws up so he can come "teach".

Look at what just happened with the Mosque thing. He says one thing, and suckers a bunch of liberals into praising him, then sells them out the next day. And, inexplicably, the statement he makes on the 2nd day betrays all that praise, and simultaneously raises a whole other question, while invalidating the answer to the first question. It's a political hack's maneuver, and a amateurish one at that, instead of a leader's strong statement.

My current problem with Obama has nothing to do with "issues pBills cares about, and how he plans to solve them". That might have been a concern, but that is now way down the list.

My current problem with Obama is that he keeps trying to set up situations to feed his own narcissism, rather than to solve problems. This country, it's people, and his office are not mere props for him to create his own "why I am awesome" plays.