Syracuse vs St. Bonaventure

JarHeadJim

Josh Wright looked pretty good. Some of the passes he made were pretty damm good for a freshman. They had their second team play most of second half and it was a pretty good squard out there. Watkins also looked real good. Lets eee if he can do on a consitant basis. And Froth.... well he played, you can see his name in the box score under fouls committed.

Saint Bonas is a lower tier of competition anyway and still feeling the after effects of an academic scandal and self imposed sanctions (approved by the NCAA) Bona shouldn't really be considered legitimate competition for Syracuse right now. They seem to have a pretty good young coach though, and he may be able to rebuild the program to some respectability in a few years.

...this will be the "bottom-out" season for the Bonnies in the wake of the scandal and NCAA sanctions. They'll be lucky to win five games this season--or any in the A-10 for that matter. Those assclowns Wickenheiser and VBK set the program back at least a decade. Solomon's a good guy trying to do his best with what little talent he has to work with. But how much losing will he tolerate? This year's Bona team is 0-4, worst start in 85 seasons. Unfortunately, the wins will be hard to come by.

I give Coach B credit for calling the dogs off early and giving his reserves ample p.t. Had he left Warrick/G-Mac/Pace in for say 30-35 minutes, the margin of victory would have been 40 or more.

Yeah, it's gonna be a LONG, cold winter in Olean these next three months.

Yeah, it's gonna be a LONG, cold winter in Olean these next three months.

142231[/snapback]

Tell me. Sitting here leafing through my tickets right now. Only 11 more home games. Maybe two Ws in those 11. Maybe. :P

If the program ever needed our support, it certainly needs it now. Doesn't make the games any easier to sit through, though...

A hearty :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to Wicks Jr. and Sr. and JvBK.