Phil Simms thinks Buffalo will be horrible

valle7878

We know it's just preseason but my god, that was horrid last night. Very sloppy play from the talent we think is on this team. Bledsoe hasn't found the endzone yet in preseason.

I hope Mike Mularkey don't come out and say "it's just preseason don't worry". :)

We know it's just preseason but my god, that was horrid last night. Very sloppy play from the talent we think is on this team. Bledsoe hasn't found the endzone yet in preseason.

I hope Mike Mularkey don't come out and say "it's just preseason don't worry".  :)

10692[/snapback]

I hate to tell everyone here this, but Bledsoe isn't the problem at all. He was clearly the best player on the field last night. Clearly. I watched the game, did anyone else?

The problems were

1. McGahee can't hold the jock of Henry.

2. Right side of o-line looked horrible,

3. STs were so special they should be on the short bus.

4. Our run defense was piss poor.

Starting QB is not the problem.

If your optimistic about this season, don`t read this...turn around an go back!.......................................................The problem is the offense still looks the same,Bledsoe still looks slow,clumsey and clueless at times out there, I thought I saw pigeon crap on his shoulder pad last night.He`s not the answer folks! We need a scrambling qb like(Losman) oh he`s hurt!...We need a qb who might step up(Brown) oh ! he`s hurt!...The offensive linemen to me play like there smart enough to make the right reads but their just not strong nor quick enough to get it done ,they get pushed all over the field, very weak unit (literally)no o-line not many "W`s"...special teams have sucked for years and this year seems no different.Looks like we have six guys out there on kickoffs,I really think the field widens when we defend kick returns.(Where is EVERYBODY!)kicker is going to be a MAJOR problem,because of our redzone problems (cough!Bledsoe)we need a solid kicker ,ain`t gonna happen with this guy boys n girls, go to your nearest home depot n craft stores and get the tar & feathers ready! ....and last but not least our turnover problem ,we can`t afford one turnover let alone 6 or 7,thats been a prblem for years what would make this year any differant.....We need to GET turnovers!!...not GIVE turnovers!....I predict 5-11 and we don`t win on the road at all this year .....WARNING:...go to the movies when we play patriots on national tv cause that game will be "PAINFULLY UGLY"mark that down.This team doesn`t have enough talent nor fire to win away this year at all let alone beat the patriots on national TV.!..I could commit suicide by jumping off my wallet at the end of the year if I bet against this team ,no way they cover any game. and yes Iam depressed about this team...

If your  optimistic about this season, don`t read this...turn around an go back!.......................................................The problem is the offense still looks the same,Bledsoe still looks slow,clumsey and clueless at times out there, I thought I saw pigeon crap on his shoulder pad last night.He`s not the answer folks! We ---BLAH BLAH BLAH--- TV.!..I could commit suicide by jumping off my wallet at the end of the year if I bet against this team ,no way they cover any game.  and yes Iam depressed about this team...

10750[/snapback]

I don't think you should watch preseason games. Have you been up all night?

I haven't seen the game yet (waiting for NFL Network tonight), but it sounds like Bledsoe did pretty well; his stats were okay and he looked pretty good in the first two games. Also, I think Lindell has been solid so far - he missed a 49 yd attempt last night, not an extra point. I agree with almost all the pionts in the "it's not so bad" threads, tho obviously "t's not so great right now either.

Swaggart the Whore Monger and Socal Bill were telling you morons the same thing a month ago! We didn't need the Indy game to confirm that this team sucks and TD is in reverse and not going forward with the organization.

I am hearing, after reading some comments throughout this piss poor site, that it wasn't all of Gregg Williams fault after all?

A bunch of you guys should work more on pleasing your wives in bed then focusing all your meager efforts on this joke of football team. The next thing that I am going to read here is how TD is trying to trade a another first round pick for the rights to Tommy Maddox or possibly Ricky Williams?