Who's at the practice??????????

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who's at practice and here's what he told me...

Gailey- gave a motivational speech before practice. Talked about Bills Nation. Worked with offense only. Offensive playbook is diverse and isn't predictable. 5 wide sets.

Edwards - still checking down and the fans kinda get on him whenever he does that. Looks decent.

Fitzpatrick- isn't having a good day.

Brohm- made nice deep throw to Nelson. Doesn't believe he's going to be the starter by the looks of it.

Levi Brown- looks good. Makes nice throws.

Roscoe- is being used in the slot. Is being used a lot. Having a good practice.

Hardy- improved his route running ability, looks more fluid less stiff, and needs to improve on press coverage.

Spiller- looks real fluid. Occasionally lined up at WR. Returned kickoffs with Chad Simpson.

Evans and Fred Jackson- didn't practice.

Levitre- is a bull.

Wood- played Center

Byrd- had a pic.

Troupe- is a beast. Had a good day at practice. Good penetration.

Kelsay and Maybin- starting OLB's. Nothing spectacular from Maybin. Called Maybin a ghost lol.

Stroud- didn't practice.

Lankster- had a pic.

Lots of fans there which is to be expected. Lots of tailgaiting.

I just got back

I saw the linemen going through drills 15 yards away.

Maybin is not 250 lbs. If Batten is 250, Maybin is 230. He looks very defined, very lean. Maybin looked fast and agile, but he runs and plays with a high center of gravity. He will be a good open field tackler. Batten looks the part, with a physique like Schobel.

Dwan Edwards isnt the body beautiful.

Stroud has lost weight. He looked rangey and much skinnier. He still looks like a football player.

Antonio Coleman did some work with the linemen, and some with the linebackers. He looks strong.

Roscoe looked much more explosive than Spiller, or Chad Simpson on kick returns. Spiller looked smooth.

Roscoe was open all day. He looked like a star. He is the fastest and most agile Bill and he looked very professional. He was having a lot of fun out there, and his positive attitude was infectious. The crowd cheered for him above everyone else.

All of the tight ends looked to be competent receivers. They are all relatively mobile and big targets. Nelson looked big, but not agile.

Joquie Bell looked agile, as did Simpson. More so than in college.

Spiller was used as a receiver and was in motion all over the field. He looks like a scatback, about the same physique as the cornerbacks.

Youboty looked bored.

Hardy looked like he has his head in the game. He looked stronger, but still a little awkward.

Easley was listed at 220, but he looked closer to 200. He looked sharp, and didnt drop a ball. I only saw one ball hit the ground, a silly drop by felton huggins. Huggins looked good, otherwise. He is quick and a good route runner.

Naaman Roosevelt displayed good hands and made the most difficult catches of the day.

Ellison is far and away the smallest linebacker.

All of the safeties looked competent and athletic. Brett Johnson looked athletic. The backup corners looked like they were having a tougher time, but they had their heads in the game. The routes were simple and predictable. Edwards ate the ball a few times instead of making a risky throw. Come on trent, its just practice, throw the ball!

Jon Corto is 5'11", not 6'1".

Cris Ellis has gained weight.

Rashaad Duncan has a big ole booty.

Our defensive ends are big guys. They look like linemen. Kyle Williams looked short and powerful, with a thick lower body.

Spencer Johnson looked agile. He could be a good fit at end.

Chris Kelsay is suddenly intimidating as a linebacker. He looks ripped. They had him close to the the line of scrimmage all day. He was very badly burned on a long bomb to Roscoe Parrish. Talk about a mismatch. Kelsay was all effort today.

Andra Davis appeared comfortable in coverage.

Levi Brown couldnt hit stationary targets from 15 yards away most of the time. His body english was negative. Brohm and Fitz have a quicker release than Edwards.

The level of effort today was not very high. The point of this practice was to learn, not perform. Most bills appeared to have their brains functioning and were paying attention.

The defense would have stopped the offense the majority of the time.

Lindell put the ball deeper into the end zone than during most games.

I just got back

I saw the linemen going through drills 15 feet away.

Maybin is not 250 lbs. If batten is 250, Maybin is 230. He looks very defined, very lean. Batten looks the part, with a physique like Schobel.

Stroud has lost weight. He looked rangey and much skinnier.

Roscoe looked much more explosive than Spiller, or Chad Simpson on kick returns. Spiller looked smooth.

Roscoe was open all day. He looked like a star. He is the fastest and most agile Bill and he looked very professional.

All of the tight ends looked to be competent receivers. They are all relatively mobile and big targets. Nelson looked big, but not agile.

Spiller was used as a receiver and was in motion all over the field. He looks like a scatback, about the same physique as the cornerbacks.

Youboty looked bored.

Hardy looked like he has his head in the game. He looked stronger, but still a little awkward.

Easley was listed at 220, but he looked closer to 200. He looked sharp, and didnt drop a ball. I only saw one ball hit the ground, a silly drop by felton huggins.

All of the safeties looked competent and athletic. The backup corners looked like they were having a tougher time.

Rashaad Duncan has a big ole booty

I envy the fact that u got such a good close look at practice. Thank u for the update. I'm hoping Bell does well because he might be our number 3 depending on what goes on with Marshawn. Also let's hope Easley keeps up the good work at catching everything thrown his way.

Thanks for the Link SJ, reading it now.

I've always thought it humorous when it's been stated that a player is walking "under his own power" as if he is a huge mechanical machine such as a bulldozer or gargantuan steam powered robot. hmmm... I suppose they are close to that aren't they? :thumbdown: Massive behemoths!

lol danke SJ, danke.

She's my future gf and possibly wifey in waiting. Always pouring a nice round of drinks for me and friends. Hey it's possible. These ladies do exist. Just gotta find them :thumbdown:

I just got back

I saw the linemen going through drills 15 yards away.

Maybin is not 250 lbs. If Batten is 250, Maybin is 230. He looks very defined, very lean. Maybin looked fast and agile, but he runs and plays with a high center of gravity. He will be a good open field tackler. Batten looks the part, with a physique like Schobel.

Dwan Edwards isnt the body beautiful.

Stroud has lost weight. He looked rangey and much skinnier. He still looks like a football player.

Roscoe was open all day. He looked like a star. He is the fastest and most agile Bill and he looked very professional. He was having a lot of fun out there, and his positive attitude was infectious. The crowd cheered for him above everyone else.

Youboty looked bored.

Easley was listed at 220, but he looked closer to 200. He looked sharp, and didnt drop a ball. I only saw one ball hit the ground, a silly drop by felton huggins. Huggins looked good, otherwise. He is quick and a good route runner.

Naaman Roosevelt displayed good hands and made the most difficult catches of the day.

All of the safeties looked competent and athletic. Brett Johnson looked athletic. The backup corners looked like they were having a tougher time, but they had their heads in the game. The routes were simple and predictable. Edwards ate the ball a few times instead of making a risky throw. Come on trent, its just practice, throw the ball!

Rashaad Duncan has a big ole booty.

Our defensive ends are big guys. They look like linemen. Kyle Williams looked short and powerful, with a thick lower body.

Spencer Johnson looked agile. He could be a good fit at end.

Chris Kelsay is suddenly intimidating as a linebacker. He looks ripped. They had him close to the the line of scrimmage all day. He was very badly burned on a long bomb to Roscoe Parrish. Talk about a mismatch. Kelsay was all effort today.

Andra Davis appeared comfortable in coverage.

Levi Brown couldnt hit stationary targets from 15 yards away most of the time. His body english was negative. Brohm and Fitz have a quicker release than Edwards.

The level of effort today was not very high. The point of this practice was to learn, not perform. Most bills appeared to have their brains functioning and were paying attention.

The defense would have stopped the offense the majority of the time.

Thanks! except for the big booty part lol

not me

Nader I'm sorry but your buddy is completely out of his mind in providing that detail to this practice,,,,

far more fair accurate are observations based simply on the size of players or possibly players speed..

trying to say Edwards was checkdown this or that is ludicrous....