Donte at it again

I think I was more implying that Donte trying to shine up Troupes helmet isnt very bad.

You may have a point, however, because I have banged a 15 year old prostitute, and I didnt think it was that wrong, so it is possible that my moral threshold is lower than some. However, we might be able to agree that I was using overstatement to frame his offense as something non-venal.

Red: I meant he would get flamed by the posters on this site, as in made fun of. I think we might see the Lions in the Super Bowl next winter.

Did you just admit what I think you just admitted? :ph34r:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just admit what I think you just admitted? :ph34r:

What Hossage is Lawrence Taylor.....? Or he screwed a 15 yr old himself? now I am confused.

Tony Washington get signed by anyone yet? UFL even, he really was good in college, I think ppl could have gotten by this.

Scheme huh? Byrd and Wilson both put together solid years playing in Jauron's D.

I love this argument. I see Byrd a Wilson come up and completely wiff in run suport, but nobody says a thing. Donte comes up and makes a tackle and everybody says something like "great another tackle 8 yards down the field."

But my personal favorite is Donte getting flammed for getting run over by Morris while playing with ONE FREAKING ARM.

I love this argument. I see Byrd a Wilson come up and completely wiff in run suport, but nobody says a thing. Donte comes up and makes a tackle and everybody says something like "great another tackle 8 yards down the field."

But my personal favorite is Donte getting flammed for getting run over by Morris while playing with ONE FREAKING ARM.

Did you get confused and think this was Twitter, Donte?

You make a decent point but here's my counter: if a 1st round NFL draft pick has no credibility, why read any posts on any Bills board? What credibility does any fan have? The fact is people are going to consistently hate on DW for stuff that is out of his control. Around the NFL, DW is looked at as a pretty good safety.

And the think that just seems silly to me is nowhere is Whitner pumpimg himself up. He pumped up the team and teammates. People really have a problem with this??? I'd rather have confident players who support their teammates. Seriously, people jsut get mad at Whitner for the sake of getting mad at him.

He is probably the anti-McGahee (who fans ran out of town) and loves playing here. Yet, people feel the need to trash him. It's not a wonder that some players hate fans.

Points taken. DW does indeed seem like a great teammate. I don't think the fans should be trashing him. I think he is a decent player who will benefit from the coaching changes and be put in positions to better utilize his talents. Let's just say I hope he avoids making any guarantees. I just want to see him have a great year.

So it effing makes you a child molester. :thumbsup:

That's what.

It depends on how old he was. Although, if Hossage really did sleep with a 15 year old prostitute, and did it in exchange for drugs that kinda deserves its own thread.

BTW, did anyone notice that DW tweeted that his legs were tired 3 days ago? I wonder if that's from doing squats?

I am flattered by your interest in my sexual predations. However, I wished to express that what Donte did wasnt really that bad in a funny way, rather than splash the salacious details of my life on the internet. I used to party a lot. Lets leave it at that.

I think Whitner is a positive influence, and his dedication and effort on the field outweigh any silly comment like this he can make.

Whitner needs to stop trying in inject himself as some team leader, be quite and make a play once in a while.

May I ask why he shouldn't try to be a team leader? That seems like one big thing this team has been missing for the past few years. It would be nice for a player to step up and make sure things are getting done, and hold people accountable for what they do. If Whitner wants to really help this team, making an effort to be a leader would be a good place to start.