Is BuffaloBills.com objective?

Objective, no. To be objective, you'd have to be talking about Lynch, Schoebel's Favreian retirement watch, why Maybin doesn't appear in any of the OTA reports and how the 3-4 looks like without pads on yet.

I do think that his reports are informative and entertaining, especially since you've got new coaches, new defense. It's interesting to watch the players in action, and see who's doing what. It's eye candy to keep us interested.

Three questions, Promo (and do answer please).

What are you construing as a complaint? I said it was "hilarious" and "a bit ironic."

Do you understand the difference between critical thinking and negative thinking?

What would be wrong with Chris Brown breaking a Bills story? Other teams feed their reporter "scoops" from time to time.

Look forward to your answer.

1) Okay maybe I over-reacted.

2) I think that's a fine line, especially when it comes to the Bills. So much bitching all the time.

3) I just find the thread a bit silly. Chris Brown is not a journalist in the classical sense, despite his title of "lead journalist". He works for the Bills, therefore he is not paid to compromise the team or put them in a negative light. He is not going to reveal information that hurts the team, such as discussing practice details or game plans, etc.

By quoting other sources he is basically saying "I didn't let the cat out of the bag". He may have known things but can't reveal them, unless another outlet already has. Chris's job is to promote the Bills, not report on them.

PTR

Thanks for replying.

One of the regular posters here, I won't mention his name even though I should, said that:

1) I should learn to read

2) I had the "disgusting character trait" of dishonesty and that my parents never taught me about honesty

3) I was on drugs

When I called him on it (twice actually), he never responded.

Got me to wondering what, if anything, his parents taught him. Among other things, I guess he was never taught to not make unprovoked attacks on strangers (he called someone else a midget), or be held accountable for the false accusations he hurls at others. Or to apologize…or to even attempt to show that he was justified in his attacks on others.

Obviously he was wrong and didn't have the moral courage to admit so. And yes, I'm obviously still piss'd off about it.

Anyways, he never manned up. So thanks again for replying.