Vodka Eyeballing

One of my buddies is a cop. They pulled over a guy who was SERIOUSLY intoxicated but the guy blew a completely clear breathalyzer. Apparently he'd paid a whore to give him a vodka enema.

What ended up happening? DUI anyways I assume?

Yep. Mostly because drunk people rarely know when to shut up. He ended up telling the paramedic, who told the cop.

Haha, can't even say I'm terribly surprised that's how he ended up getting caught. But now I know how to get drunk and never get a DUI :lol:

Just kidding <_<

Haha, can't even say I'm terribly surprised that's how he ended up getting caught. But now I know how to get drunk and never get a DUI :lol:

Just kidding <_<

The paramedics were there drawing his blood - he was going not matter what.

I once coughed while doing a shot of Jack and got some of it in my eye. No blindess resulted but the pain from it makes me wonder why the hell anyone would do this intentionally.

ive seen people snort vodka. ive also seen this eyeballing trick back in college. i dont know anyone outside of high school/college who has attempted either method.

closest ive ever come to that is when i used to lead the team in "Rugby Shots". which is where you line up your typical tequila shot, with the salt on your hand and lime wedge standing by, but then you quickly SNORT the salt, take the shot, and then SQUEEZE the lime into your eye.

COLLEGE!!!

There used to be a local band called "Chunkpipe." Legend has it that the band got the name from a guy who:

- would get wasted on vodka 'til he was sick

- vomit into a flower pot outside of his window

- smoke the dried chunks of vomit when he didn't have money for weed or liqour. :)

- using, of course, the "Chunkpipe"

This seems pretty mild in comparison.

That's an old method. All the stuff I have heard about doing that says you only have to pour one beer up/down/whatever your ass and apparently it gets you HAMMERED. I haven't tried it, nor will I, but someone else feel free then let us know how it goes :)

I saw it on that Spike TV show "1000 strangest ways to die" , some drunk had his wife give him a vodka enema, and since it doesnt process through the liver, the guy was whacked out of his skull and he died from acute alcohol; poisoning.

I saw it on that Spike TV show "1000 strangest ways to die" , some drunk had his wife give him a vodka enema, and since it doesnt process through the liver, the guy was whacked out of his skull and he died from acute alcohol; poisoning.

In the name of decency, I hope the poor sot was given a private ceremony...