Looks like I won $291.50 with a Pick 3, on a

I commit to ten bucks a week - 6 for the Pick Three box, 2 bucks for both days' MegaMillion draw, and now 2 bucks for a Powerball pick.

What should I do with this windfall?

I wish we had OTB like NY and PA - the odds of getting back your dough is generally 12 to 1.

Join a health club..add it to the travel fund or send some to Rockpile on behalf of MS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clip never did me wrong.

I'll put a buck straight and a buck boxed on that number tomorrow. A couple of years ago, a poster here gave out a 6 digit MegaMillions number that returned $3 for my dollar.

Looks like the Ohio Lottery Pick-3 machine has some sticky balls. 679 pulls up tonight......I almost thought I blew the karma early for you.

I take it you didn't bet 1st pair?

Just like approaching a stop sign.....looks like the Clipper went 3 too far.

Nah. OH says you can play pairs, but after trying unsuccessfully now and then for years, I conclude that they are lying. I've even wasted time talking to lottery agents - useless - they are nothing but a (numerous) bunch of patronage job hacks...

It was a snap in Pennsylvania. OH's lotto games are terrible anyway you look at them. Within a couple of months after taking over for the previous turd (Bob Taft - R) Governor Ted Strickland - D demanded that the various lotto games' odds of winning be reduced.

Invest it in a mutual fund that way by the time you die at an average 8% it will be worth $327.41.

You've got your affairs in order correct?

Got a line on a no-load mutual fund these days paying 8% and won't abscond with the dough in 6 months, or pump and dump to fatten the big boys' wallets? <_<