Ralph is the one that canned the no huddle last year

This article is the first I've seen that directly links Ralph to canning the no-huddle. I guess I should have realized that a coach isn't likely to be the one to scrap an offense just a week before the start of the season. Mercurial Ralph strikes again!

Link

"Last year the Bills brought in Turk Schonert as an offensive coach to install a no-huddle offense that the club worked on exclusively through all the organized team activities, mini-camps, training camp and up until a week before the season when word came down that the owner was disgusted by the no-huddle."

I read that article as well..it was poorly written and is wrong about a lot.....Turk Shoenert was not brought in to set up the no huddle and the no huddle was not scrapped before the season......it was scrapped once it was clear we didn't have the personel at that time to run it...no idea if it was Ralph's call or DJ's and it doesn't matter...it wasn't going to work with rookies and injuries last year....

My cat could write a better article than that and with fewer errors

• 2008, we started 4-0, 4-1, 5-1....didn't go 5-0
  • Schonert was brought in a few years ago, not in 2009
  • I doubt Ralph was disgusted by the no-huddle, but by the way we were running it
  • the no-huddle wasn't scrapped before the season, but a few weeks into the season
  • Jauron wasn't fired at the end of the year, but mid-season

This article is the first I've seen that directly links Ralph to canning the no-huddle. I guess I should have realized that a coach isn't likely to be the one to scrap an offense just a week before the start of the season. Mercurial Ralph strikes again!

Link

"Last year the Bills brought in Turk Schonert as an offensive coach to install a no-huddle offense that the club worked on exclusively through all the organized team activities, mini-camps, training camp and up until a week before the season when word came down that the owner was disgusted by the no-huddle."

How the hell is Bart Wright, writing for some paper in Greenville, South Carolina, supposed to know this? Has this Greenville guy got tons of connections inside OBD, which he just never has used before?

Or is he guessing?

He never said where the info came from. My guess is that he simply thinks he read it somewhere, and is mistaken.

My cat could write a better article than that and with fewer errors

• 2008, we started 4-0, 4-1, 5-1....didn't go 5-0
  • Schonert was brought in a few years ago, not in 2009
  • I doubt Ralph was disgusted by the no-huddle, but by the way we were running it
  • the no-huddle wasn't scrapped before the season, but a few weeks into the season
  • Jauron wasn't fired at the end of the year, but mid-season

My cat:

aemrio nea=9et 01