Carucci thinks Gannon gets cut

Rayzer32

If Gannon gets cut, he better be in Buffalo within 24 hours. Nothing better out there and he has potential. He can scramble behind this line if need be. He is one good shot from being through, but then again, so is Bledsoe or anyone else.

Well...That would be best case scenerio times 1000...

One could easily argue that regardless of his advanced age, Gannon is a better fit behind this O-line due to his mobility than Bledsoe anyway...That's not a knock on Drew, let's face it, a more mobile QB means a healthier QB with this bunch Blocking...

Though I'm not sure even the Mighty Midget is a good enough scrambler to make this O-Line look decent... :)

we'd be Sooo lucky to get gannon in our laps. but i don't think it'll happen.

1. the raiders know he has trade value. they won't just dump him for the scavangers to fight over.

2. gannon will have his choice of franchises, and he'll choose the 9ers, who have a similar problem at QB. Gannon will be a 9er.

we'd be Sooo lucky to get gannon in our laps. but i don't think it'll happen.

1. the raiders know he has trade value. they won't just dump him for the scavangers to fight over.

2. gannon will have his choice of franchises, and he'll choose the 9ers, who have a similar problem at QB. Gannon will be a 9er.

10529[/snapback]

Sure, go ahead and burst my bubble. :)

I don't think Gannon will be cut either.  He and Collins are having a pretty good battle.

10532[/snapback]

Yeah, but Tuiasossopo has pretty much been assured the 2nd string job (according to an inside source). There is no way in hell Gannon or Collins become the 3rd string. It seems the Raidahs are leaning towards Collins as their starter.

Not to mention the cap money they save by cutting Gannon.

No way the Raiders keep Gannon and Collins. Can you say RJ vs DF. One of the two is gone, guaranteed.

Why would they cut one? If they cut Gannon they only have Collins who has never started a game for them: if they cut Collins they only have Gannon who is 104. You don't cut talented players just because you're afraid of a controversy, the competition is only likely to keep both guys on their toes.

Al Davis may be an ass but he's not a stupid ass. At least I don't think he is...........

Cya