TO update

I don't know if Seattle is in full on win now mode but signing TO does make their team better. By having TO and Housh carry the WR staff it allows you to bring up Golden Tate as a slot guy. Rookie WR's often take time to develop so by not having Tate forced into the number 2 WR role early you take pressure off of him and in the short term get a vet WR who probably still has a year in the tank left.

Its a win win, Seattle gets a solid WR and their rookie WR gets to play a more limited role as he learns the NFL and a new system. TO gets a pretty good team to play with. All in all it makes sense for both sides.

I wish TO well if he lands in Seattle. How can you bad mouth the guys preformance as a Bill with no one at QB throwing him the ball he had decent numbers and was a good soldier off the field (Well about as good of a soldier as TO can be).

I don't know if Seattle is in full on win now mode but signing TO does make their team better. By having TO and Housh carry the WR staff it allows you to bring up Golden Tate as a slot guy. Rookie WR's often take time to develop so by not having Tate forced into the number 2 WR role early you take pressure off of him and in the short term get a vet WR who probably still has a year in the tank left.

Its a win win, Seattle gets a solid WR and their rookie WR gets to play a more limited role as he learns the NFL and a new system. TO gets a pretty good team to play with. All in all it makes sense for both sides.

I wish TO well if he lands in Seattle. How can you bad mouth the guys preformance as a Bill with no one at QB throwing him the ball he had decent numbers and was a good soldier off the field (Well about as good of a soldier as TO can be).

I can and will bad mouth his performance as a Bill, because he did give any effort in running his routes at least half the time. And unless the ball was perfectly thrown with no defender within 3 yards of him, he NEVER fought for the ball. Oh, and he has just awful hands at this point in his career. Enuf said about TO. He just stopped trying in Buffalo.

I can and will bad mouth his performance as a Bill, because he did give any effort in running his routes at least half the time. And unless the ball was perfectly thrown with no defender within 3 yards of him, he NEVER fought for the ball. Oh, and he has just awful hands at this point in his career. Enuf said about TO. He just stopped trying in Buffalo.

I think he stopped trying long ago. I'm sure in his mind he's the consummate professional and everyone else is letting him down. We all hoped for better but I think we got exactly what we deserved when we signed T.O. A guy who made plays when it didn't matter. My only regret is we didn't trade him to the Ravens when we had the chance. We could have gotten another pick in this year's draft.

PTR

I think he stopped trying long ago. I'm sure in his mind he's the consummate professional and everyone else is letting him down. We all hoped for better but I think we got exactly what we deserved when we signed T.O. A guy who made plays when it didn't matter. My only regret is we didn't trade him to the Ravens when we had the chance. We could have gotten another pick in this year's draft.

PTR

Yeah. he sucks. All those catches over the years were more of a fluke. And our team was so stacked last year, he was obviously the week link.