Spiller Jersey

I'm about to get one, but I can't figure out if DHGate is the better site to use, or if Jersey101 is? Can anyone help with their experience? Or if you have any specific sellers you've used?

Thanks.

I have ordered 3 jerseys from Jersey101 over the last year and all of them were great.

Hey I ordered a few. I have two Large Navy Spillers let if anyone is interested. Only asking $35 each, which is just a touch more than what I paid. They look really nice. Let me know if someone is interested and I'll send you my e-mail.

How are the sizes? How big are the larges?

Anyone have experience in their Sabres Jerseys? Gona buy one for my dad and sister. just want to make sure they look good. They look decent in the photos though!

Not trying to sell stuff, but I have a couple Miller Olympic jerseys as well left over I'm tring to get rid of. One Large and One XL along with the Spiller Large jersey. Only looking for $50 for the Millers, just want to get rid of em....

• 4 weeks later...
Not trying to sell stuff, but I have a couple Miller Olympic jerseys as well left over I'm tring to get rid of. One Large and One XL along with the Spiller Large jersey. Only looking for $50 for the Millers, just want to get rid of em....

he's not trying to sell stuff but he has things for sale if you're trying to buy stuff