Rec Yards TD

6 196 2

6 82 0

3 81 1

5 130 1

2 30 0

3 20 0

5 99 0

Except for last year, he seems to have faired very well against the fins. I am willing to bet that he has a big day this weekend as their secondary is not as strong as their run defense.

I predict > 100 yards receiving w/2 TDs. Miami will be gearing up to defend WM and give a bit on their pass defense.

What do you guys think ?

I just looked up Moulds stats from the last 3.5 years against Miami

Rec        Yards        TD

6              196          2

6              82          0

3                81          1

5              130        1

2              30        0

3              20        0

5                99        0

Except for last year, he seems to have faired very well against the fins. I am willing to bet that he has a big day this weekend as their secondary is not as strong as their run defense.

I predict > 100 yards receiving w/2 TDs. Miami will be gearing up to defend WM and give a bit on their pass defense.

What do you guys think ?

140007[/snapback]

Nfl.com says Miami #1 in AFC pass defense

Nfl.com says Miami #1 in AFC pass defense

140061[/snapback]

So were the 1991 Colts. They were a 1-15 team.

Why were they #1 against the pass? Because they got down early, teams didnt pass.

Im not saying Miami isnt good against the pass, but rankings are OVERRATED

Dont forget Moulds' playoff record against the Fins in the '98 Wild Card game.

9 catches, 240 yards and a TD!!!!

140038[/snapback]

That was a huge day by Moulds. Unfortunately I can still remember his opening drive fumble in that game.

Flutie bombs to Moulds

Moulds running down field, looks like he might score!!

Moulds Fumbles the ball

I would rather not have to pass at all this week. Zach Thomas is banged up, Seau is out, Taylor is banged up. I'd really like to pound them into submission on Sunday. The question isn't how are our #1 and 2 WRs going to do, it is how is our #3 WR and TE going to do. LBs are banged up and the S situation is a mess down there.

We need to keep an eye or 2 on Chris Chambers. He's been very hot the past few weeks. Make someone else beat us. We have to get to Feeley early and often, if we let him stand around he still has Marty Booker, Randy McMicheal, and Chambers to throw to. Make them keep McMicheal in to block.

I would rather not have to pass at all this week.  Zach Thomas is banged up, Seau is out, Taylor is banged up.  I'd really like to pound them into submission on Sunday.  The question isn't how are our #1 and 2 WRs going to do, it is how is our #3 WR and TE going to do.  LBs are banged up and the S situation is a mess down there.

We need to keep an eye or 2 on Chris Chambers.  He's been very hot the past few weeks.  Make someone else beat us.  We have to get to Feeley early and often, if we let him stand around he still has Marty Booker, Randy McMicheal, and Chambers to throw to.  Make them keep McMicheal in to block.

140085[/snapback]

The pass defense stat surprised me. Whatever the reasons, maybe we do need to pound it more than we have recently. More than any other game, getting some early scores will help keep the crowd quiet and Feeley on his heels.

I still think we will surprise them by throwing early and then changing to the run game.