An address any TBD'er would be proud of

In light of the overall good mood here I thought we should have a little fun. I was on my way to a golf tournament this summer and could not resist clicking the pic linked below. Does anybody know where to find this desirable address? (No mapquest or other such cheat tools please.) By the way, it was a good omen. I came in first place in the tournament.

I will post it two ways in case one does not work

bills.jpg

Address

Nice.

I actually saw a home about a block or two away from ours with a Bills flag in their front window. I was shocked. It's only the second time I've seen anything like that around Baltimore. The other time I saw someone had one of those Bills flags for their car.

In light of the overall good mood here I thought we should have a little fun. I was on my way to a golf tournament this summer and could not resist clicking the pic linked below. Does anybody know where to find this desirable address? (No mapquest or other such cheat tools please.)  By the way, it was a good omen.  I came in first place in the tournament. 

bills.jpg

Address

139956[/snapback]

Fitting allegory for the past ten years. No matter what direction you go in, you're up the creek.

In light of the overall good mood here I thought we should have a little fun. I was on my way to a golf tournament this summer and could not resist clicking the pic linked below. Does anybody know where to find this desirable address? (No mapquest or other such cheat tools please.)  By the way, it was a good omen.  I came in first place in the tournament. 

bills.jpg

Address

139956[/snapback]

I know the answer, but a cheated.

My first guess was Virginia.

I'm about 99% sure I know where that is, Teresa and I spent a weekend at a really nice place on Buffalo Creek Rd. But I won't spoil it for the rest... Unless someone offers to buy me a beer, that'd lure it out of me. :doh: