New Beatles movie in the works!

Buftex

that sounds like the greatest idea ever. There has been talk of a 3-d Yellow Submarine remake--which I've been dreading. But Mick Jagger zombie hinter sounds like all of my greatest dreams come true

I'm not so sure. It's either going to be ok or really, really, really, really bad. I'm going for the latter.

I'm not so sure. It's either going to be ok or really, really, really, really bad. I'm going for the latter.

I don't know man, in my experience ideas that stupid/crazy either end up amazing or unwatchable. There's no room for ok in zombie Beatles

that sounds like the greatest idea ever. There has been talk of a 3-d Yellow Submarine remake--which I've been dreading. But Mick Jagger zombie hinter sounds like all of my greatest dreams come true

He actually passes for a zombie, now.

Unless Simon Pegg is involved and this is the biggest spoof-movie ever, this is a blasphemous idea.

I'm a tie between John Lennon and Ringo Starr. Nice.

But to be truthful, "None of the Above" would have been my preferred answer for most of the questions

I am most like George Harrison, and got 0% in common with John Lennon.

Hey, I just took the "test" two more times...three times in all, answering the same each time. First time, I was Ringo Starr...second time I was tied between George and Paul, third time, Ringo and Paul...0% in common with John Lennon each time....

Hey, I just took the "test" two more times...three times in all, answering the same each time. First time, I was Ringo Starr...second time I was tied between George and Paul, third time, Ringo and Paul...0% in common with John Lennon each time....

You're schizo! :thumbsup: