Going to see Keith Emerson & Greg Lake this weekend....

Being a drummer I find that very, very sad. There are plenty of kick ass drummers out there that would have filled in nicely. Either do a full acoustic set with no drums or full electric with a drummer or a combination.

I would have paid big money to see a performance that combined Bette Midler, Bernadette Peters, and the late Madeline Kahn on the same stage.

he sounded great, and frankly i think the real reason carl palmer wasnt with them was because I think greg may have eaten him :P ....he really did sound good and keith doesn't seem to have aged a bit....

Thanks for the info.

How did Greg sound? I always thought he had one of the best voices in the biz.

he sounded great, and frankly i think the real reason carl palmer wasnt with them was because I think greg may have eaten him :P ....he really did sound good and keith doesn't seem to have aged a bit....

So....Greg has chunked up, huh? Well.....as long as his voice is still there, I don't care if he goes all Jamarcus. As long as their next album isn't another "Love Beach", I'll be looking forward to it.

So....Greg has chunked up, huh? Well.....as long as his voice is still there, I don't care if he goes all Jamarcus. As long as their next album isn't another "Love Beach", I'll be looking forward to it.

Hey, I liked Love Beach. :P