Don't do it Ralph!...

WOWWWW! Im really sorry I posted this. I never thought it through I guess. I mean, who am I to post on this board? How dare I? Okay, now all you 'geniouses' can get back to telling us how much Trent Edwards sucks and how you wish we drafted Tim Tebow and the classic Bill Cowher threads, YAWN...YAWN. I apologize.

WOWWWW! Im really sorry I posted this. I never thought it through I guess. I mean, who am I to post on this board? How dare I? Okay, now all you 'geniouses' can get back to telling us how much Trent Edwards sucks and how you wish we drafted Tim Tebow and the classic Bill Cowher threads, YAWN...YAWN. I apologize.

Boy oh boy that Trent Edwards really sucks and I wish the Bills would have drafted Tim Tebow. Just think how good Tebow and the Bills could be if Ralph had hired Bill Cower. :thumbsup: LOL! Welcome to the club of bad posters. I too have been blasted for something dumb or boring. Take it like a man I think it's kind of funny because some of the other posters come up with some really good remarks that make me laugh.

...Now, be reasonable Ralph. This isn't the answer. Now, I know you've done a lot of crazy things over the last ten seasons. You've made a lot of decisions that make us scratch our heads, but if you do this you need to be commited until your demise happens.

Please, we the fan base of the Buffalo Bills have been through enough, DO NOT sign Jamarcus Russell!

Relax, Ralph probabay does not even know who he is.

Buddy Nix is the boss of football operations now.

...Now, be reasonable Ralph. This isn't the answer. Now, I know you've done a lot of crazy things over the last ten seasons. You've made a lot of decisions that make us scratch our heads, but if you do this you need to be commited until your demise happens.

Please, we the fan base of the Buffalo Bills have been through enough, DO NOT sign Jamarcus Russell!

And with that, the Bills have called a presser today at 3PM

LOL jk

Maybe he's just looking for help at tackle?

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/photo-who-kn...-to-party-27557