McGahee jerseys sold out till next season!

Rudyc80

I'll sell ya mine for $5,000. No guarentees that it doesn't have stains from Draft beer or hot sauce, but at $5 G's, i'd say its a steal.

Also, I've heard of this small upstart company that sells a plethora of products... I forget the name... please hold while I google it...

ah yes, EBAY

Jesus people, if you can't find something, SOMEONE will be selling it on ebay.

I'll sell ya mine for $5,000. No guarentees that it doesn't have stains from Draft beer or hot sauce, but at $5 G's, i'd say its a steal.

Also, I've heard of this small upstart company that sells a plethora of products... I forget the name... please hold while I google it...

ah yes, EBAY

139371[/snapback]

Whats "Google" and what is it used for? Is it an american product? If it is not an American product, can I pay using American dollars? and if so, How would I convert to the native currency?

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

I'll tell you this - last year I bought a McGahee autographed U of Miami - National Championship-logoed football for $45 from Ebay. Lovin' that purchase right now.

ah yes, EBAY

139371[/snapback]

I wish you were correct, but I've been trying to find a cd for about 5 years and it was listed once and once the bidding got up to $500.00, the guy took it off the auction.

I will, however, be using ebay to buy some XBOX games for myself. Well, if my mom get's it for me. She thinks a video game system for a 30 + year old is silly. What are the top, say, 20 XBOX games?

I wish you were correct, but I've been trying to find a cd for about 5 years and it was listed once and once the bidding got up to $500.00, the guy took it off the auction.

I will, however, be using ebay to buy some XBOX games for myself.  Well, if my mom get's it for me.  She thinks a video game system for a 30 + year old is silly.  What are the top, say, 20 XBOX games?

139475[/snapback]

I don't play much anymore, but I would suggest:

Madden 2005 (of course)

The Simpson's Road Rage (awesome game)

Toe Jam and Earl

I would also suggest getting a PS2 instead.

I will, however, be using ebay to buy some XBOX games for myself.  Well, if my mom get's it for me.  She thinks a video game system for a 30 + year old is silly.  What are the top, say, 20 XBOX games?

139475[/snapback]

Here are some of the best IMHO:

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2

Call of Due: Finest Hour

ESPN 2K5 Football

Halo 2

The Incredibles

Tony Hawk Underground 2

Star Wars: Battlefront

Terminator 3: The redemption

Fable

Madden 2k5

Psi-Ops

Full Spectrum Warrior

The Chronicals of Riddick

Hope that helps

Talonz

Advid Xboxer :lol:

I don't play much anymore, but I would suggest:

Madden 2005 (of course)

The Simpson's Road Rage (awesome game)

Toe Jam and Earl

I would also suggest getting a PS2 instead.

139486[/snapback]

I know where you can get a PS/2 cheap. Someone I know in Florida took it off some sap while he was at a preseason basketball game.

I know where you can get a PS/2 cheap.  Someone I know in Florida took it off some sap while he was at a preseason basketball game.

139506[/snapback]

Yeah, right. Like someone would actually go to an NBA preseason game.

Guys....just wanna say thanks for all the help...im looking for a medium willis jersey so if you see any locally....just get me the stores phone number and maybe they will do a mail order! :lol:

But guys thats why i love this board...lots of help that you wouldnt find anywhere else! Theres no fans greater than bills fans!

buffalo has some damn good people!

Thanks again

Guys....just wanna say thanks for all the help...im looking for a medium willis jersey so if you see any locally....just get me the stores phone number and maybe they will do a mail order! :w00t:

But guys thats why i love this board...lots of help that you wouldnt find anywhere else! Theres no fans greater than bills fans!

buffalo has some damn good people!

Thanks again

139539[/snapback]

This has gotta be the most positive and optimistic post that I have EVER seen you type. :lol: