Is anyone here a psychotherapist?

So there is no cure for narcissism...so does that I mean I am stuck thinking I'm the shizznit for the rest of my life?

the purpose of psychotherapy is not to "cure," as that is mostly impossible. The purpose of psychotherapy is to help you manage your narcissism and create a life in which narcissistic behavior would in fact be beneficial. There are some aspects of life that can be improved with narcissism--a psychotherapist would have you focus on those. They would also have you work on empathy so you don't, say, scream at a cashier in pizza hut for getting a weak pie.

the purpose of psychotherapy is not to "cure," as that is mostly impossible. The purpose of psychotherapy is to help you manage your narcissism and create a life in which narcissistic behavior would in fact be beneficial. There are some aspects of life that can be improved with narcissism--a psychotherapist would have you focus on those. They would also have you work on empathy so you don't, say, scream at a cashier in pizza hut for getting a weak pie.

Yeah that's what I've read.

You mean this post? I can see it. Can't you?

I posted something around 8-9AM EST (between Rfey and Astrojanitor). That post showed up after I posted it and was still there during the day when I checked from work.

But now it seems to have disappeared :thumbsup:

They would also have you work on empathy so you don't, say, scream at a cashier in pizza hut for getting a weak pie.

If you expect anything from Pizza Hut to be better than "weak" you need to work on several things, methinks. A "weak" pie is about the best you can do there.

I posted something around 8-9AM EST (between Rfey and Astrojanitor). That post showed up after I posted it and was still there during the day when I checked from work.

But now it seems to have disappeared :thumbsup:

Huh? Where did you get that fabricated post from?

I reject your reality and substitute my own

/Mythbusters

and if that doesn't work should I do a sudo rm -rf /?

Sadly no. If the restart fails, your only choice is this. Sorta sucks for your planet, but it will straighten out any cross universe exchanges.