Joique Bell

Runs High, stiff upper body, and can barely outrun players a D2 school. Turned down offers from Bigger schools so he could play rb at "Wayne St".... something about that doesn't add up. Yeah he seemed to be a better player than the players he played against, and I'm not saying he can't make it but the odds are stacked against him. Until Lynch is traded, he's still on this team, Fred Jackson is young in "NFL Years" so the 30 year mark probably won't effect him that much. CJ Spiller. I had to laugh at this thread. Nothing personal, there's nothing wrong with bringing a little hype to the guy no one knows about, and everyone loves a good success story. However it just seems like Bills fans become enamored year after year with the backup rb's. Whether It's been Shawn Bryson, Sammy Morris, Lionel Gates, Xavier Omon. Joieque Bell seems to be headed down that path as well

Runs High, stiff upper body, and can barely outrun players a D2 school. Turned down offers from Bigger schools so he could play rb at "Wayne St".... something about that doesn't add up. Yeah he seemed to be a better player than the players he played against, and I'm not saying he can't make it but the odds are stacked against him. Until Lynch is traded, he's still on this team, Fred Jackson is young in "NFL Years" so the 30 year mark probably won't effect him that much. CJ Spiller. I had to laugh at this thread. Nothing personal, there's nothing wrong with bringing a little hype to the guy no one knows about, and everyone loves a good success story. However it just seems like Bills fans become enamored year after year with the backup rb's. Whether It's been Shawn Bryson, Sammy Morris, Lionel Gates, Xavier Omon. Joieque Bell seems to be headed down that path as well

just someone to keep an eye on. Esp w/ lack of other news.

Nothing personal, there's nothing wrong with bringing a little hype to the guy no one knows about, and everyone loves a good success story. However it just seems like Bills fans become enamored year after year with the backup rb's. Whether It's been Shawn Bryson, Sammy Morris, Lionel Gates, Xavier Omon. Joieque Bell seems to be headed down that path as well

Or Fred Jackson...

(Although I do mostly agree with your comment, on occassion a player will step up).

Turned down offers from Bigger schools so he could play rb at "Wayne St".... something about that doesn't add up

although San Diego St is a bigger school then Wayne State Marshall Faulk did basically the same thing, was there something that didnt add up about that either?

the guy wanted to play RB and had to go to a small school in order to do that

not all schools view you at the position you want to play...Joe Pa wanted Jim Kelly to play LB at Penn State remember?

The article said he had 88 combined touchdowns, not 88 combined kids.

lmao!

then why ruin it? It IS one of the slowest parts of the off season.That's about the most fun we have right now to try and figure out what diamonds in the rough we may have.

However it just seems like Bills fans become enamored year after year with the backup rb's. Whether It's been Shawn Bryson, Sammy Morris, Lionel Gates, Xavier Omon. Joieque Bell seems to be headed down that path as well

I think you're selling 2 of the 4 short in Bryson and Morris, both had decent careers. Bryson was actually a pretty good RB, just had bad knees. Left and did alright as third down back in Detroit around various knee injuries..

As for Morris, ask New England how they feel about him, he's been a consistent part of their rotation since leaving the Bills and then spending 3 years with Miami. Morris was actually pretty decent here as well, just had some injury problems. For a 5th round pick he's had a nice career.

Bell turned down offers from Michigan and Michigan State because they wanted to convert him to DB. Size, speed, and college background very similar to Walter Payton. Nobody's annointing him. It's just fun to look for the diamond in the rough. I got to watch him run in High school and college. Looking forward to see if he can make it in the pros.