Once we are mathematically eliminated

Losman should start all of the remaining games this year. Then next year the two of them can duke it out for the starters job.

139088[/snapback]

So, are we starting training camp for 2005 in December 2004? Camp is free, I paid good money for my 4 season tickets. I want a refund for the last two home games if they are going to make it into an early start for camp. If they think JP gives them the best chance of winning a game now then fine, he should start. Otherwise start the guy they do think gives them the best chance of winning.

I am tired of all this crying about the playoffs. What about pride? What about winning just for the sake of winning? Man, I remember when Wade said we were out of it before the end of the season and he was ripped a new one. Now it is all the rage. Yeah, lets quit this season before it is over just so we can get JP out of diapers. Why stop there? Why not throw the rest of the games to improve the quality of our second round pick? Gee, isn't that the smart thing to do rather than trying to win games when you can't make the blessed playoffs?

So, are we starting training camp for 2005 in December 2004?  Camp is free, I paid good money for my 4 season tickets.  I want a refund for the last two home games if they are going to make it into an early start for camp.  If they think JP gives them the best chance of winning a game now then fine, he should start.  Otherwise start the guy they do think gives them the best chance of winning.

I am tired of all this crying about the playoffs.  What about pride?  What about winning just for the sake of winning?  Man, I remember when Wade said we were out of it before the end of the season and he was ripped a new one.  Now it is all the rage.  Yeah, lets quit this season before it is over just so we can get JP out of diapers.  Why stop there?  Why not throw the rest of the games to improve the quality of our second round pick?  Gee, isn't that the smart thing to do rather than trying to win games when you can't make the blessed playoffs?

139242[/snapback]

Prides ass. If they had pride then they would be 8-3 not 5-6. Quit being a dumbass about the situation. When the #7 loss comes then Losman should start. If you are out of the playoffs THEN you start playing the guys that will need to develop.

BTW...even losman has said PRACTICE is NO replacement for real game time.

Camp is free, I paid good money for my 4 season tickets.  I want a refund for the last two home games if they are going to make it into an early start for camp.

139242[/snapback]

Kindly review any and all paperwork that came with your tickets, including the tickets themselves, and let us know where it says that the team will always put the best players on the field at all times, even when we're out of the playoffs. Show me the part that says you're owed anything beyond what you agreed to buy: a seat in a stadium to watch a team.

Noone made you buy the ticket, Mickey. You made the decision to buy it yourself and normal people...even people like Ice...understand that you run the risk of getting what you paid for even if it isn't what you think you deserve.

Personal accountability. Don't have any? Get some.