2010 season

Ok so i know everyone is pissed about the bills offseason and there draft. but to be honest i don't care what happened. i just want the season to start.. I'm I the only one who can't wait for i wanna say july 18( training camp)

what do u guys think

and as always

LETS GO BUFFALO BILLS !!!!!!!

I am very excited for the offseason to be honest. This team looks different and has tons of character - Wang, Bannan, Roosevelt, Easley, Guerra, Spiller, Troupe, L. Brown...

I can't wait to see how these guys play in camp and in the preseason

Let's hope for a healthy year and a Miami ass kicking on Week 1 :thumbsup:

Ok so i know everyone is pissed about the bills offseason and there draft. but to be honest i don't care what happened. i just want the season to start.. I'm I the only one who can't wait for i wanna say july 18( training camp)

what do u guys think

and as always

Not everyone is upset about the off season & draft. The ones who are ticked off just make the most noise.

We're all ready for the start of the season!

C'mon Chan.....rock & roll baybee!!!!

I am very excited for the offseason to be honest. This team looks different and has tons of character - Wang, Bannan, Roosevelt, Easley, Guerra, Spiller, Troupe, L. Brown...

I can't wait to see how these guys play in camp and in the preseason

Let's hope for a healthy year and a Miami ass kicking on Week 1 :thumbsup:

Bannan? He's back?

what do u guys think

and as always

I am not upset with the offseason/draft, I am actually optimistic we may be starting to right this ship. I so want the season to start, but I really don't want to wish away summer either.

what do u guys think

and as always

Not everyone.

I am not sold that we are going to win the Super Bowl this year or anything, but I'm really excited to see how this year's draft class performs and hope we can contend for a playoff spot...then I'll be even more thrilled to see how we continue to build this next offseason and (if there is a 2011 season) how we perform in year 2 of the Nix/Gailey plan. I think there is a lot to be excited/optimistic about!!

what do u guys think

and as always

The only things I'm upset about are:

1. The Toronto-Disaster. But I'm upset about that every year.

2. Our uniforms. They are AWFUL. Kinda surprised there isn't the same outcry there was with the Sabres.

Other than that, I thought the draft was one of the most positive things in years (it's obvious they finally drafted for talent, not merely to plug holes) and I'm willing to give new management a chance (except Brandon... he is Public Enemy Number 1 in my book, for Toronto alone).

Also, I can see a "Ravens Style" developing in Buffalo. Tough, hard-nosed D with a conservative but efficient offense. Honestly, that suits the QB's and OL on the roster anyway... so there is a lot to be hopeful about.

The only things I'm upset about are:

1. The Toronto-Disaster. But I'm upset about that every year.

2. Our uniforms. They are AWFUL. Kinda surprised there isn't the same outcry there was with the Sabres.

Other than that, I thought the draft was one of the most positive things in years (it's obvious they finally drafted for talent, not merely to plug holes) and I'm willing to give new management a chance (except Brandon... he is Public Enemy Number 1 in my book, for Toronto alone).

Also, I can see a "Ravens Style" developing in Buffalo. Tough, hard-nosed D with a conservative but efficient offense. Honestly, that suits the QB's and OL on the roster anyway... so there is a lot to be hopeful about.

Have to agree with you. BTW, sports fans, take a look at this year's schedule and tell me which games the Bills have absolutely no chance of winning?