Anyone get a good seat upgrade this off season?

Lv-Bills

When it comes to seats I have to be one of the luckiest Bill fans here. A great friend of mine, his father owns one of the executive box suites (10 yd line) where I have an open invitation to go to any game I want for free. Even when I picked up my friend he wouldn't even let me pay for the parking. I've actually hidden money in his house a few times for parking afterwards because he never accepts mine $.

Yes, I did...I'm a 22 year season ticket holder and my seats were in Section 130 row 25 around the 10 yard line. Now they are in Section 132 in row 23. That's 2 rows closer (shouldn't matter too much ), but it's around the 30-35 yard line. Not sure of the quality of the team, but hell they're better seats !!

GO BILLS !!!!!!

For those in 137 with only two seats, I would imagine you have good options. We were also in 137. There were all kinds of options in 135 and 134, especially down lower than Row 10, which are terrible if you ask me. Even the ticket rep advised against that.

But for only two, you should be looking at most likely around the 20 yard line, hopefully higher than row 20, at least. I think those of you with only two seats will be happy. That's strictly based on our call. Based on our group's call, with only two tickets, we could have had 35 yard liners if we had split up, which we didn't want to do.

Where were you located in 137? We were 24 rows up in the middle of the row...

from my personal experience mid 20's row-wise is the best in the lower bowl... so that's where I am Bills side approx 45 yrd line

I have the same seats, but on the other side of the stadium.

mine's unchanged. press box, mid-field. :thumbsup:

jw

Nice view, but I'd have to know who's sitting next to you before determining whether or not it's a good seat. :D

yea our group of 12 season tickets in the 300 level went from there to the comfort of my own living room, and I saved over 400 dollars per ticket....I just am not feeling like supporting ****ty/average to ****ty product anymore

You could upgrade your TV with that money and have a nice view. Beer is cheaper and no lines for the bathroom either :rolleyes:

Nice view, but I'd have to know who's sitting next to you before determining whether or not it's a good seat. :rolleyes:

If it is Sully, there is no way that it would be worth it having to listen to him B word and moan all game long.