2010 Offensive changes compared to last season

In: Spiller, Wang, Green, Gailey

Out: Owens, Reed, Butler, Van Pelt

I hate to rain on the parade but how much have we really improved from another dismal offensive season? We have an abundance of RB's and a lack of talented WR's and OL and we are to expect a vast improvement?

If you think Jauron/Van Pelt = Gailley, or Spiller = Owens then nothing we say would register with you.

PTR

Well said...

The eternal optimism around this forum makes me wanna :wallbash: . I kept reading this same type of garbage around this time last year all the way up until opening day. Then once week three hit and Edwards was literally running for his life every offensive play...the reality struck like a lighting bolt to the head and most woke up.

If only last season they had drafted Michael Oher instead of Aaron Maybust, they needed a LT and not a DE that needed 3 years to develop. This year they take a RB with that #1...one of the Bills only strong areas, then go DT with the #2 and completely ignoring the dire need at LT. The one good thing about drafting Maybust, it got dickhead jauron fired !

I just don't get it ... how can Nix and Gailey ignore the LT position ...because one didn't fall into their laps after the first pick, why take a freaking RB :nana:

Oh well, I can only hope Gailey gets fired faster then it took to fire knucklehead Jaruon.

Because the 'win now' mentality has to go. We need to rebuild slowly and effectively, not reach for need.

Ignoring the "win now" mentality is what finally got jauron fired... I hope it works on Gailey also :wallbash:

I am talking about passing on the best available player to fill needs with lesser players. It makes you mediocre.

I hate to rain on the parade but how much have we really improved from another dismal offensive season? We have an abundance of RB's and a lack of talented WR's and OL and we are to expect a vast improvement?

And how many plays have you seen from this year's team?

Welcome to ZERO.

Population: you.

you forgot the most important change.

OUT: Jauron

In: GAiley

I will give the entire Bills team a pass for last year. I want to see how that cast of characters plays THIS year....

Are you kidding me?

We brought in Curtis Modkins!

Are you kidding me?

We brought in Curtis Modkins!

Um to hold a clipboard for the real OC.... That was a dumb statement :lol: Yeah and I did read your sarcasm.

This team can't be worse than last year. Anyone who argues that just has a bone to pick with the FO and team. Just cause your coach didn't get picked or your player didn't get drafted doesn't mean you should hate on the team. Most of us are repeating what the talk heads are saying. We may be football junkies but we are no talent evaluators. We have a Gm that is and I give him three years to build this team. He has a pass till year 4. Once year four hits then we can start complaining about the talent. I honestly think our D is going to be middle of the pack. I think our ST are going to be in the upper part of the league. Our O I have no idea where that will be. To many unknowns.