Can't wait to see all the check downs

It is going to be painfull to watch this season as all the opposing teams know these Qb's cannot throw deep with any accuracy so they will just put 8 in the box and key in on Spiller the whole time. 3 and out here we come

Please try to remember that Dick Jauron isn't running this team anymore. We actually have a coach who knows what an offense is supposed to do on the field. There also won't be any mixed signals for the QB about which play he should run, because Gailey will be calling the plays. Get your head out of your rear and wake up. No one is saying the team is going to win ten games. I personally think they'll win six at best, but they'll be a heck of a lot more fun to watch.

And I personally don't care if they check down every play. If they get a first down after three straight checkdowns, they can do that crap til the end of time.

you know that it might just be tha dickie j pounded into trent's head not to take any chances and that he can always check down

I don't know if trent has anything left to offer but I do not that dick wanted a pop warner offense

If I was a DC, I'd definitely put 8-10 guys in the box on most downs.

As it should be until the Bills can threaten the defense with a passing game. With Gailey preference to begin with the run, I'm sure he understands that even then, defenses have to be kept honest enough to play pass defense.