THANK-YOU ESPN

daquixers

ESPN was just talking about what I was saying yesterday. Teams are figuring out Big Ben. Ben Roethlisberger hasnt had to win 1 game yet. His team has been carrying him. A lot of his yards come off of the play-action. THANK-YOU! Someone agrees with me!

138368[/snapback]

ESPN's pretty overrated in the football knowledge department. But hey, I agree with you!!!!

HE still gets W's? Ben is throwing average or below average lately. His TEAM is getting W's ... not him.

Listen to this report : Nov 29 - Roethlisberger ran his record to 9-0 as a starter but threw for his fewest yards, 131, no touchdowns for the second time in three games and his second-lowest passer rating at 66.9. He completed only 9 of 20, the first time his completion rate was less than 50 percent. He also was sacked four times, making it 11 in the past two games, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

As soon as the league had film on him they could plan and scheme differently. Botton line is he still gets W's. Big ben is the real deal.

138634[/snapback]

Dude, you really need to watch them play. They ain't winning because of their QB.

They're averaging 162 YPG on the ground.

Dude, you really need to watch them play.  They ain't winning because of their QB.

They're averaging 162 YPG on the ground.

138652[/snapback]

Listen ICE I do watch them play. I think Ben plays well I didnt say he was slinging it 45 times a game.

Listen ICE I do watch them play. I think Ben plays well I didnt say he was slinging it 45 times a game.

138662[/snapback]

If you think that 3 td, 2 int , 2 fumbles, and 15 sacks in their last 4 games is GOOD , then thank God you are not our GM or you would want to sign Ryan Leaf.

If you think that 1 td, 1 int , 2 fumbles, and 15 sacks in their last 4 games is GOOD , then thank God you are not our GM or you would want to sign Ryan Leaf.

138665[/snapback]

Did they win? Maybe they could get David Boston for him to throw to?

As soon as the league had film on him they could plan and scheme differently. Botton line is he still gets W's. Big ben is the real deal.

138634[/snapback]

If you judge him as a rookie, he is great.

If you judge him as an NFL QB, he is a work in progress.

I think he's about as good as a rookie QB can be and there's plenty to be happy about in Pittsburgh.

A lot of his yards come off of the play-action.

138368[/snapback]

Peyton has 41 TDs this year taking advantage of play action. If the kid wins, he wins. This is a classic example of too much credit when you win and too much...blah,blah,blah.

P.S. if drew throws 1TD and three picks and we win by 30 points every week, I'll take him. :lol:

Hard to believe some people are arguing about whether the team wins because of Ben R or not?!? Geez, the rookie QB is what, 9 and 0? That's hard to believe. When JP comes in and the Bills go 9 and 0 then call me. I'm sure he will be annointed to the Hall of Fame regardless of his numbers. Ben does an amazing job of getting the ball out accurately and making some plays out of break downs. He does nothing to LOSE a game for Pittsburgh. If Maddox were still QB, no way would they have this record. Yes, the league now has a book on him but I bet as he matures in the NFL he will start to dominate...Much like Peyton, Duante and McNabb after they learned the ropes.