Would you....?

Virgil

Make the Trade or Not?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Our 1st for Big Ben; 2nd and 4th for Gaither (Must do whole trade)

• Yes
    • No

Forgive me if I mess this up, it's my first poll....

Trade our 1st next year for Big Ben and our 2nd and 4th for Gaither?

This would only leave us a 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th. Yes, afterwards you could trade Lynch and Whitner.

For me, I'd do it. I think we would immediately become a legit contender. Our O-Line would be set and our D looks to shape up nicely. Yeah, it's next years draft for the most part and you do build through the draft. But we would be a contender now, and a young one at that. Both those guys are on the ups in their careers.

Forgive me if I mess this up, it's my first poll....

Trade our 1st next year for Big Ben and our 2nd and 4th for Gaither?

This would only leave us a 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th. Yes, afterwards you could trade Lynch and Whitner.

For me, I'd do it. I think we would immediately become a legit contender. Our O-Line would be set and our D looks to shape up nicely. Yeah, it's next years draft for the most part and you do build through the draft. But we would be a contender now, and a young one at that. Both those guys are on the ups in their careers.

A contender when you give up a first for a guy who more than likely is only going to play 10 games this year, has huge character issues, and doesn't seem to be smart enough to conduct himself like an adult off the field ( motorcycle accident, no helmet, and lets not go back into his other issues). I would rather this team build thru drafts, and it will make them a contender for the long term, not just immediately.

No thanks

The suspension and motorcycle thing is an issue, I agree. But for some reason, I think this suspension will land the message

I think honestly its not going to change him at all, there is something about him that makes him think he is untouchable, and a place like Buffalo, where there isn't a ton of stuff to do for a multi millionaire athlete except for hang out on Chippawa will just lead to more problems...

A contender when you give up a first for a guy who more than likely is only going to play 10 games this year, has huge character issues, and doesn't seem to be smart enough to conduct himself like an adult off the field ( motorcycle accident, no helmet, and lets not go back into his other issues). I would rather this team build thru drafts, and it will make them a contender for the long term, not just immediately.

No thanks

Well said.