Grading the draft?

Don't.

You don't know anything.

Neither do I.

The NFL- the people who do this for a living- miss on a LOT of players.

I know this-Spiller should be the most exciting player the Bills have had in a long time.

And that's a good thing.

BTW, Spiller WAS a need pick- a big need.

Don't.

You don't know anything.

Either do I.

The NFL- the people who do this for a living- miss on a LOT of players.

I know this-Spiller should be the most exciting player the Bills have had in along time.

And that's a good thing.

Finally...somebody with some sense.

I give your post an A+.

I agree with not grading the draft. But Spiller was a big need pick? Well I guess they needed something to get the asses into the seats at the Ralph this season with no TO-ish FA signing. And a talented "waterbug" will certainly do that more than any lineman. So unless you meant that, I'm not sure what big need you feel a RB fills on this team.

I agree with not grading the draft. But Spiller was a big need pick? Well I guess they needed something to get the asses into the seats at the Ralph this season with no TO-ish FA signing. And a talented "waterbug" will certainly do that more than any lineman. So unless you meant that, I'm not sure what big need you feel a RB fills on this team.

Have you seen the Bills' offense the last EIGHT FREAKIN' YEARS?!!

Well, have ya?

Brian Bulaga or a guy who can score anytime he touches the ball- from ANYWHERE on the field?

Can't make plays without playmakers.

Any RB doesn't fill a need- C.J Spiller does.

How many big play players do we have on the squad? that's right zero, which makes it a need

All drafts should be graded three years after the fact. A few years ago the Ravens got an A+ in the draft. 3 years later only one of them was still with the club

The Patriots "win" the draft every year according to the experts. Think about it, when are the Pats drafts EVER criticized? The fact of the matter is that they have ONE player remaining from the 2007 draft. Three years is about right.

Levi Brown is offense rookie of the year all day long...7th round savior of the Bills hehehehee....

I'll grade the draft anyway because Im a fan and fans are supposed to talk about thier team...even if they are completely clueless hehehe

I give the Bills a B...they didn't get the top notch Tackle they needed, but they did address the Nose and the front seven in general...they got a deep threat/breakaway rb/touchdown maker in Spiller...and a possible project QB to sit behind Trent and insurance for if Edwards does not pan out the way they think...I feel they did especially well on day three and Wang is a steal and could be something special...so...there...I'm a clueless fan and I give them a B...