RUMORS: Lynch could land in GB

saundena

"I'm sure they'd be willing to take whatever at this point," a personnel director for a National Football League team said Friday. "They've got too many guys and they're trying to move him, but I don't know if there's much activity. He just doesn't want to be there. Just not a good situation."

Would the Bills have too many guys if Jackson or Spiller got hurt?

How about Lynch straight up for Clay Matthews Jr? lol

Buffalo will be lucky to get a 4th round pick next year for Lynch

which is exactly why he should remain on the team....he's a really good runningback, people seem to forget that.....hey, we have a good stable of backs, what's wrong with that?

which is exactly why he should remain on the team....he's a really good runningback, people seem to forget that.....hey, we have a good stable of backs, what's wrong with that?

+1. Sounds like they're planning on using Spiller on kicks & split wide around half the time anyway. So we've really got 2.5 backs, not 3. That's not really a logjam. Worked fine for the Saints last year & for the Giants in 2007. And the Raiders last year, actually. Bush, McFadden, & Fargas all split time and their overall running game was decent, even though the rest of the team was a shambles.

He'll ride over fat Canadians with a John Deere tractor.

Why Canadians? He has a better chance of running them down when we visit Toronto or if he went to the Vikings. Not that many Canadians in Green Bay. Just saying....

If the Bills get anything at all for Lynch it is a bonus. I'd just cut him if they don't get a draft pick for him. Character issues aside, after the bye week last year, Lynch averaged less than 10 carries a game. Couple games he had less than 5. Now they add Spiller. Where exactly does Lynch fit in now? Why keep him around for 1-2 carries a game? Makes no sense. Now add in all his character issues and his unwillingness to show up for the OTA's (Yes, I know they are "voluntary") and it makes even less sense to keep him. Addition by subtraction. Sometimes you have to cut your losses. I don't think there is anyone who would be unhappy to see him go. Those of you with a Lynch jersey excluded. Throw it on top of the pile with your Losman and McGahee jerseys.