Remaining QBs

Skelton. Unfortunately I hear they are high on Crompton. That guy was seriously so bad every time I've seen him play

:thumbsup: How anyone can be high on Crompton is beyond me. Guy is brutal. One of the worst quarterbacks that somehow started consistently for a big 6 conference that I've watched in a long time. BTW, where did you hear that they're high on him?

I'll pass on the sloppy seconds.

Trade for a decent QB, or train the three you've got now and look for one from next year's draft class if you can't whip the current roster into shape.

We have nothing but crap at QB, you can't whip crap into shape

:thumbsup: How anyone can be high on Crompton is beyond me. Guy is brutal. One of the worst quarterbacks that somehow started consistently for a big 6 conference that I've watched in a long time. BTW, where did you hear that they're high on him?

somewhere amid the hundreds of tweets the last two days. I know, not a real reliable source. But it was from yahoo sports or pft or something along those lines.

Of the remaining QBs... who do you want?

John Skelton

Tony Pike

Dan LeFevour

Jarrett Brown

Jevan Snead

John Crompton

Levi Brown

I truly want either Skelton or LeFevour in the 5th round... but I think we could get someone like Snead or Brown as a UFA.

You forgot Mike Kafka